7

One root

Two trees can have same root,
yes?
Then why so far from me?
We breath the same
Yet you are so yonder,
from me.

-

"Well that's a different story." He whispered as he looked away, shyly.

"Then please clarify the things. I am so confused right now." You asked him, desperately. Might be that 'desperate' your new nickname that you didn't even want to give to yourself.

"Ok, so from where should I start?" He asked.

"From Earth." Said Aiva, this very statement of hers, made you dip into frustration.

"Oh, will you please shut up for God's sake!" You shouted at her to shut her mouth while Jungkook could explain everything.

"See, you can start from anywhere since we know nothing about anything." You told him as you crossed your arms and pursed your lips and nodded at him.

"Ok. Then let's start!" He exclaimed as he clasped his hands together and smiled. "So as you all might have already assumed that those creatures weren't from this planet, so ya there's another planet!"

"Another planet, yay!" Aiva exclaimed happily and just after that, she coughed.

"Yes, another planet, and from now on dont cut me off." He said but as he was about to continue but he was cut off by a casually walking Jimin as he joined you three.

"Uhm, sorry guys I am late." He said.

"No worries, you made it on time. Jungkook's about to start." Aiva said.

"Hmm, hi Jongkook." Jimin said.

"Hi, its Jung-nevermind," Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly and said in a monotone and then continued, "So ya as I was saying that there's another planet or you can say planets. About 7 of them predominant, where human-like creatures live and there names are Livoid, Lavis, Teareath, Boltage, Lumis, Breir and Vapora,"

He looked at the sky, "The most strongest one is the Livoid, the house of dark and magic power. Except it, all others are equal in terms of power, resources and mutuality among them but people think that after Livoid, Tereath is the powerful one for Tereath's king is a bastard and probably doesn't believe in harmony and peace. You can say the Livoid is just an inch stronger than the others as they recite that the devil himself dwells by their side,"

He looked at the ground, "Besides Livoid as people say so about Tereath, it is really very powerful when it comes to war and you already saw a glimpse of it," He took a deep sigh and continued, "The son of the Livoid's king went missing when he was 7 and the king is very desperate to find him asap to take his help as in powers so that the king could use him to bring all the kingdoms under his control,"

He looked at you, "And besides this, I was also told that you are also having some sort of powers and maybe you are from Livoid. You see I am from Lumis where all the individuals are bound to protect a certain someone of Livoid and hence I am bound to protect you, maybe, if you are from Livoid, if I ain't wrong,"

Your eyes were narrowed, his too, "You were having those dreams not because it was some kind of coincidence but it was all planned by someone. You were to see those dreams so that you could not come to know of anything and is only restrained away from them,"