12

Heartbeat Event

My heart pounded too fast
As if it knew,
It knew,
You were the one
Giving me the air
In the silent blue.

-

"Long time no see, Yoongi."

I gritted my teeth, as my sword and his swirl clashed against each other. He heaved out a deep sigh and chuckled.

"Of course Jungkook." He said with a smirk on his face and then he attacked me again, with his twigs from below my dangling legs but I dodged them all as I shifted to my left.

"You are trying really hard huh, I see." I said to him, with a smirk.

What you see was what you get. Then what you give was what you gave.

"Oh really, am I?" He chuckled as one of his swirl tried to hold my wrists but I flapped my wings and get farther from him.

"Why are you helping him Yoongi?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him, the cold winds brushed against our skins, his nose turning pink by the coldness.

"Why does it matter to you?" He said as he threw his swirl at my leg. I dodged it again.

"It does matters because our lives are at stake, specially hers." I said as I emphasized 'her' and I knew, Yoongi knew who I was talking about.

"I didnt tell her to come here. It's her problem. I cant help. You should have told her not to come." He waited a little and then again attacked me.

"Do you think she would listen to me?" After that I slashed all his twigs into pieces.

"Well, well, I am here to destroy Sewa not to give a damn about anybody." He said while creating brown auras around him.

"You should not do it!" I screamed out of rage and with that my Ucarna came there and I jumped on her and attacked him. But he was fast enough to create a brown force field around him and so he dodged my attack.

"Jungkook, I can see that you are improving huh."

"What do you mean by improving? I was always the same. That's why you were defeated that day."

After realizing and remembering that day, the rage got the best of Yoongi as he attacked me with a thicker brown swirl, his aura vanishing into the cold air.

"And you must pay for it." And with that Yoongi got a hold on my left leg and pulled it, so I was thrown away. But I was fast enough to flap open my wings and I flew away from him, away from the past memories.

-

Aiva's P.O.V-

As soon as I saw Jimin in such state, I ran to him.

This Park......

"Park Jimin!" I shouted out his name as I saw him stuck by the twigs which were twirled around his legs and arms.

When the distance between us lessened, I immediately kicked the browny in the place where sun didn't shine.

"Dont you dare touch my friend...Got it?" I told him as I directed my first at him and he nodded immediately with his face turning horrified.

Yeah, they knew who I was. I smirked and he went away.

Then Jimin freed himself from the grips, "Thank you so much Aiva."