30

Stars

There are stars all over.

You just need
To fold the curtains
And there it is,
The twinkle of your eyes.

-

Jungkook threw himself over Yoongi as they both charged back at each other.

Both of them fought with all their warrior passion that looked so vulgar in nature and then there was you who didn't want anybody to get hurt in the first place. But you couldn't do so.

"You should die for what you did." Jungkook said as he gritted his teeth, and clanked his sword against a hard beam of Yoongi's.

"People like you shouldn't speak if they don't know anything." Yoongi grunted as with that, Jungkook let out a loud battle cry and jumped to a side amd lifted his sword to attack Yoongi but he dodged it though he got a light hit on his leg but he didn't wince in pain.

You didn't want it to happen. You didn't want anything like that to happen. It didn't make any sense to you nor anyone getting hurt due to some misunderstandings that would have them happy in the future. That was a misbelief on their part.

"Please stop." You spoke as your voice remained to yourself only and none heard you, for again—the inevitable.

Events, was a better word.

-

Taehyung's POV-

Me and Aiva, we were currently battling with these browns.

It was tough for us too, as there were many of them but our team somehow managed to carry out with the war and didn't lose it at the very beginning itself.

We fought.

We know we couldn't make it but we would still try our best until we fell.

All of us separated into groups as I ended up with Aiva. Earlier, I used to think she was brainless but I acknowledged it now that she was a loud noob warrior, yanno a warrior who wad new yet hell strong.

Yeah, she was that. Like Vayna.

We didn't have any weapon or artillery but our physical strength was enough as we thought so. She kicked and punched them be it their face, belly or any other part of their body.
The blow was hard and that would be enough, I guessed.

I did the same. For a period, Browns came at us continuously as we fought simultaneously.

At last, we had finally knocked out all of them from our blows, and me and Aiva did a high-five.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

"They were so easy right?" Aiva said as she smiled proudly.

"Is that so?" I said as I narrowed my eyes knowing that it wasn't easy at all.

"Ok, but at least they ended up on ground." She said and shrugged as I nodded.

But.....wasn't I forgetting something?

Suddenly a loud thud caught our ears. I turned my head towards the source of it only to see Hoseok been thrown away on ground by Leon.

Wait, what.

How?

"We got to help them!" Aiva said.

I was literally so confused by then, what to do next.