Scenario: Cooking

Start from the beginning

Her words were not enough to clear Sanji of his suspicions. Though, he supposes whether he believes his brothers will refrain themselves from teasing him or not will not matter tonight.

Sanji let's go of Reiju's arms, causing her eyes to widen by his actions.

"I'm going to watch Caretaker cook."

Reiju watches as Sanji wanders with light steps into the kitchen. She sighs, but with fond annoyance.

-

While dicing an assortment of vegetables, you sense another presence enter the kitchen. There was a faint creak of wood, a sharp click, and the sound of paper flying.

Your lips curl up in amusement as you felt Sanji's eyes bore into your hands.

No matter what task you were performing, even outside the kitchen, Sanji was constantly fixated by the movement of your hands.

How you wield the knife with confident ease, how you elegantly tie the decorative boxes of your products, how you gently guide them through Reiju's hair to untangle tricky locks-

Sanji was well aware of how essential hands were, as they were the greatest treasure that belongs to a cook. But seeing you work the limbs so effectively, so gracefully, so profoundly, further solidified his initial belief; he solely decided, that the hands were the most important part of our bodies.

And secretly, Sanji adored contact as well; he loved the moments where he got to have his hands be wrapped by your own.

Him witnessing your magical abilities along with your capabilities in the kitchen has led him to only one conclusion, that he had to study and learn how to cook from you.

You were the closest other person outside his family he could get close to and be comfortable with.

You knew exactly when Sanji began this little routine of his, which was the day after the Vinsmoke settled into their new room.

As you were preparing dinner, the boy simply sat on a stray stool beside your form and watched with contentment as you moved around in the kitchen.

You softly greeted him, only aware that he acknowledged you when he noncommittally hummed as a response. The next day, Sanji brought in his notebook, the same one you saw with him when you first encountered him.

A week later, you gifted him a brand new notebook, noticing the rugged cover and creasing papers of his old one. In return, Sanji shown you a smile radiating like unfiltered sunlight.

It was a happy day indeed for you both to cherish.

Occasionally, you could hear confused murmurs and awed whispers along with fleeting scribbles from your side.

In the corner of your mind, an inkling festered; should he really be learning cooking techniques and methods from you?

Though you are no culinary master by any means, you had comfortably acquainted yourself with the basics of the art, enough so that the meals you conjure are reasonably substantial.

But surely that was not enough to validate yourself as a decently-knowledgeable cook who knew the proper maintenance and functionality of a kitchen.