Scenario: Cooking

Your abode had certainly gotten livelier after the arrival of the Vinsmoke siblings.

Despite the electric sparks that arise between the siblings during their relentless bickering and rough play-housing, they were all adamant on rooming together when you given them each the option to pick out a room to reside in.

Perhaps their bonds with one another was closer than you previously thought.

The family of five were quick to accustom themselves to your daily routine. They did well enough to follow the rules you had given them, which were essentially to just respect one another, and take proper care of themselves and their environment.

Interestingly, the Vinsmokes had all given you what appears to be a nickname. Without ever providing you a reason, each of them deemed you as 'Caretaker.' When you first asked them about the estranged title, they only responded with the answer that it felt right to do so.

You pondered if the name was given to you out of obligation or normality, but it was a mystery you resolved to find out later.

After all, you intend to stick with them in the future for as long as possible.

On a side note, Law's reaction to the new additions was amusingly predictable; a mixture of shock, disappointment, and acceptance. You may have to reconcile him with more fish...

Of course, minor mishaps were bound to occur as the house continues to gain new members, but you successfully jumped over every hurdle so far, therefore you saw no reason to stress.

For instance, right now-

Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji are dramatically groveling at your feet for dinner to be served.

I didn't even get the cooking utensils out yet, let alone enter the kitchen.

Reiju, Sanji, and Law remained on the sidelines, the snow leopard already aiming another one of his cold glares towards the three whining boys. Sanji stays behind his sister, his eyes barely visible over her shoulders as he passes worried glances towards you.

Reiju makes the first move.

"Alright you three, let go of Caretaker now. How many times have we been through the same scenario already?"

"1, 2, 3... 9 times!" Sanji insightfully supplies as he steps out from behind Reiju.

Niji's face twists in disbelief, "You've been counting?" Sanji shyly skitters back to his earlier position.

"Alright, up you three go." Those words were the only warning the boys received before you lifted them off the ground. You smoothly glided the thrashing boys straight into the dining room.

You nod your head in the direction of the kitchen, "I will be in the kitchen if you need me. Feel free to join the boys at the dining table."

The sight of you smiling was the last thing they saw before you disappeared into the kitchen.

Law hesitates in his steps to follow you, but ultimately decides to enter the dining room.

As Law passes through the doorway, he shifts his fingers in a practiced motion, eyes glinting with schematic vexation.

Reiju guesses that it must be directed towards the three troublemakers currently in the dining room. 

For now, she decides that it was too trivial of a matter to concern herself with. She redirects her attention to the little boy hugging her arm.

"Let's go to the dining room, too, Sanji," the younger brother stiffens at her suggestion, "i promise you, your brothers already forgot about the whole underwear incident."