*Time skip 1 month*

Izuku has been officially been a Shimada for a month now. He has met all the top Overwatch agents. They all believed in him to become a hero like them. Izuku broke done crying for hearing others saying he can become a hero. He has his own room that's next to his parents. He met his Uncle Hanzo to. He welcomed him with open arms which surprised Genji. Right now Genji is taking his son with him to see how he trains. Izuku asked if they could train him to become a hero. Angela was against it at first but Izuku quickly convince her. She was more afraid of him getting hurt again at such a young age.

Genji: "Ready for your first lesson today Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yeah I'm ready Dad"

Genji: "Good"

They kept walking until

???: "Ahhh Genji!"

Genji and Izuku stopped and saw a man probably in his 30's. A little girl next to him with a headset in a schoolgirl outfit.

 A little girl next to him with a headset in a schoolgirl outfit

Genji: "Hello Song-san"

Song: "Hello Genji. Nice to see you again"

Genji: "You too"

Izuku: "Dad who's that?"

Song: "Dad? I didn't know you and Angela had a son"

Genji: "We adopted him. His name is Izuku Shimada"

Izuku: "Hello"

Song: "Nice to meet you young man. Hana introduce yourself"

Hana: "Hi I'm Hana Song"

Izuku: "Hi"

Genji: "Izuku why don't you show Hana the playground that was just installed"

Izuku: "Okay"

Song: "Go with him Hana. Have fun"

Hana: "Okay"

Izuku: "This way"

They began running

Genji: "Be careful not fall!"

Izuku: "I know Dad!"

Song: "You take this position really well"

Genji: "I'm an adult. I need to look out for my kin. By the way did you notice?"

Song: "Yeah I did. *sigh* I wish I didn't but I did"

Genji: "Angela and Jyuun are gonna go crazy when they see them together"

*With Izuku and Hana*

Izuku: "Here we are"

Hana: "Woah it's better then my schools playground"

Izuku: "Let's play"

Hana took of her bag and began to play with Izuku. Agents saw them and aww at the site. They played for awhile until they got tired. They sat down on the swings.