Chapter 17

I updated the harem. I said I took out girls like I said I would. This not finalized yet. I may take out more or put some back on it.

No one's POV:

Well Izuku has sex with Hana and 2b not once, not twice but around a hundred times on his honeymoon. They planned to go out and explore Hawaii but there lust for each other made them rethink their plans. They stayed inside there honeymoon suite all day just having sex. They only stop to eat and go to the bathroom. Even while eating Izuku will be having sex with one of the girls. He bent them over and have sex there. The week has ended for them and have to back to Japan. They packed their stuff well more like Izuku packed their stuff since the girls couldn't move. He called for a shuttle since from HQ since it's the fastest way back since the tests starts in four hours. The shuttle landed on the back of the house. Izuku put their bags in the shuttle before grabbing both Hana and 2b and sitting them down. He then took his seat on the pilot seat and started it before taking off.

2b: "*whisper* You think it worked?"

Hana: "*whisper* It should. Angela did say she would be able to tell soon"

2b: "*whisper* I hope it does"

Hana: "*whisper* Me too"

Izuku puts the ship on autopilot and goes back with the girls

Izuku: "We should arrive in about three hours"

He takes a seat in between the girls. They both laid their heads on his shoulders.

Hana: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Hana: "I think we're not going to be able to participate in the test"

Izuku: "I know. You two can't walk"

2b: "Well it's your fault for being too hard on us"

Izuku: "You two were asking for it"

2b: "What can we say? Your manliness is that sexy"

Izuku: "*chuckles* Kirishima would go crazy when he hears the word"

Hana: "Mm"

They sit there in silence. They done this a lot of times before. Just being close together is enough for them.

*Growl*

Izuku: "Hana?"

Hana: "*blush* Why do you always know it's me?"

*Growl*

Izuku: "You too huh?"

2b: "*blush* Yeah"

Izuku: "I'll go make your something"

He stood up and went to make them food. The girls watched his back and felt happy for having such a caring husband. Izuku knew they were staring at him but he didn't mind. He finished making them some breakfast and gave it to them. They took a bite and enjoyed it.

Izuku: "So how does it taste?"

Hana: "Good"

2b: "You know how to make food"

Izuku: "Well Mom taught me well"

Hana: "I just wished you could do what you did back in Hawaii"

2b: "Me too"

Izuku: "Girls that's only in the bedroom"

The girls giggle. Izuku sat back down and thought about what happened the whole week. They did some weird stuff during the week that will make even the pope blush. The girls finished their food and talked with Izuku the rest of the flight. After three hours they landed at HQ and got off.