Chapter 15

No one's POV:

It's the next day. Izuku and the girls got up and are now eating breakfast.

Ochaco: "So we're going home now?"

Itsuka: "But there's still another week of our internships"

Izuku: "We know but the mission is done. You three faced real villains yesterday. You have gotten more experience then we planned to"

2b: "Plus we have to report about our mission at HQ. We will still pay you for what you did"

Izumi: "Then what do we for the rest of the week?"

Hana: "That's up to you. You can go back to your homes and rest or you can come with us to Overwatch to train"

Ochaco: "Can we?"

Izuku: "Yeah but it's your choice"

The girls thought about it until they decide

Izumi: "I want to with you guys"

Ochaco: "Me too"

Itsuka: "We can train at Overwatch right?"

Izuku: "Yeah we have rooms for that"

Itsuka: "Then I'll go too"

2b: "Then let's finish eating then we can go"

They resume eating there breakfast while talking about random things. In Izumi's mind she was happy that Izuku is talking to her. They eventually finished there breakfast and got ready.

Hana: "You girl ready?"

Ochaco/Itsuka/Izumi: "Ready"

2b: "Good. The drop ship just got here"

They went outside and see a ship land with Overwatch's logo. They get on and Izuku takes the pilot seat.

Izuku: "Strap in"

They did and Izuku started the ship. They began to fly and head to Overwatch HQ.

Hana: "So 2b"

2b: "Yeah Hana?"

Hana: "So what should we do for our honeymoon?"

2b: "Mmmm I think it's better if Izuku is with us to discuss it. All three of us should enjoy our time together"

Hana: "Your right"

Ochaco: "What are you two talking about?"

Hana: "Our honeymoon when we marry Izuku"

Itsuka: "You haven't planned it?"

Izumi: "How long have you two been together?"

2b: "Well me and Izuku have been together for not long and Hana has been with him for six years now"

Ochaco: "You two said you were engaged since you were sixteen and haven't married yet?"

Hana: "We wanted to wait a bit since we were still young. Izuku at the time just became and Overwatch agent and I started my streaming career"

Itsuka: "What made you want to get married now?"

Hana: "We don't know really. I mean I know that me, Izuku, and 2b won't change after we get married, but I just can't stand not being married to him"

2b: "Me too. Izuku always makes our hearts race everytime we see him. He's a great fiance and a great father to Eri"

Izumi: "You two really love him"

Hana: "We are always there for each other and that's not going to change"

Izuku: "Seriously? That's how they got together? Just like me and Hana"