17| Siren Song

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked her as I held the black satin in my hand.

The way Harper's eyes roamed over my naked body said it all. Her voice was deep and throaty. "Fuck yes."

My smile widened. I stepped closer to her and leaned forward. "Turn around," I ordered.

She turned around on the bed so I could wrap the silk blindfold around her head and tie it. My fingers brushed against her neck and I saw the goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Lay back on the bed," I commanded her softly. I waited impatiently as she did what I told her. "Stretch your arms out."

Before Harper, I had never really ordered a woman around in bed before. All that dominating shit happened after her. Why was that? What was it about her that had me thinking and wanting things that I've always denied myself? What was it about her that had the word 'mine' whispering through my mind whenever she was near? What the fuck was it? 

I pushed those thoughts and the confusion I was feeling away for now. For now, I had a very naked and wet princess waiting for me. I gently tied the soft material around her wrist before lifting her arm to tie it around the bedpost. I walked to the other side of the bed and did the same to her other wrist.

I stood at the foot of the bed and ran my gaze over her body. She was fucking breathtaking. As she laid there, spread-eagle in just her black lace panties and bra, I thought about all the different ways I wanted to take her. The different positions.

Unable to wait any longer, I climbed onto the bed and hovered over her body. I reached out and stroked thumb over her bottom lip. "You have no idea how sexy you are right now, princess. The things I want to do to you..."

She pulled at the bonds, her legs scissoring beneath me. "Then do it, Jackson. I need you."

I chuckled darkly at her eagerness. I buried my face against her neck and nuzzled the soft skin there. "First, what shall our safe word be?"

Her breath was coming out in short pants. I could sense her annoyance at my dragging this out, but it was all apart of it. I wanted her to crave my touch. I wanted her to crave it the same way I craved her—to the point that all I could think about was burying myself in her warm body over and over again, for hours and hours.

"How about...strawberries."

"Agreed." I kissed my way from her neck, over her collarbone, then to her breasts. I pulled the lace cups down, exposing her rosy nipples to my hungry gaze. I closed my lips over the sensitive bud, sucking at it greedily. Harper moaned and pulled at the binds on her wrists. I continued my pleasurable torture on her body, kissing my way down her belly until I got to her lace panties. 

I traced the top of the garment with my finger. I watched with utter satisfaction as she whimpered with a need that mirrored my own.

"Jackson," she moaned, already lost to what I did to her.

"Do you want these off, princess?"

"Yes!" she answered immediately. 

I slid her panties down her long, silky legs and tossed them to the floor. "Spread your legs for me."

Her body arched off the bed when I slid a finger deep inside her. "Oh, God..."

"So tight," I groaned and slid another finger inside, her wetness coating them perfectly.

Pent up with lust, she started working her body against my fingers. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. "Jackson, please..."

The way she sounded when she begged me was my undoing. I removed my fingers from her warmth and leaned over her once more. I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Do you know how wet you are, princess?"