Chapter 20

Chapter twenty

"I don't get why you spent 400$ dollars on clothes." I shake my head looking at the receipt from Liam and Safaa's shopping trip yesterday.

"I know! But god she just looked good in everything. I couldn't make her give it back." He sighs before plopping down onto the reclining chair at the middle of the table in the meeting room.

"I really don't care." I mumble rolling my eyes before tossing it in the trash and walking over to my laptop to finish hooking up the necessary technology for Safaa to use today during her meeting with Mani Mansa.

"Am I wrong for liking her? I mean she's literally walking on nails with Harry and besides with you and Harry being together now it's be like cliche for me to like her Yknow?" He says and I pause sitting a chord down on my keyboard before turning to him.

"How do you know that?" I asked him raising a brow.

"I came to your room to show you the Styles emails and you were being fucked to death." He says leaning back further.

My face started to burn as I turned my face to hide the fact I was blushing. I lick my lips before answering.

"What were the emails about?" I say changing the subject.

"Oh. Robin wanted to tell you that he was going to speak about giving you a promotion since you wanted a permanent position." He says and I nod not believing that Liam hear me and Harry having sex.

"I won't tell the Styles. I promise." Liam says and I turn to look at him as he drags his fingers against his lips as if he was zipping his mouth shut and throwing away the key.

"Thank you." I sigh smiling at the floor before I heard the click of heels. The door then opened to see Safaa being accompanied by Harry who had his hair in a bun and his glasses on.

I could tell he was tired still because he didn't put his contacts in. Which I had notice not too long ago that he wears.

"I'm ready, Liam." Safaa says. She was dressed in a nice and simple floor length dress with fluffy sleeves and her hijab draping over her shoulders nicely.

I walk over to her ignoring Harry walking over to the equipment to look it over. I place a mic behind her ear under hijab careful not to stare at her hair underneath and one in her bag.

"Be careful when you turn your neck. Try to not make it noticeable you have a mic stuck on your neck. This has no metal inside therefore cannot be detected by a metal detector. Try to talk as if we're not listening in. Don't reveal that two other people live with you. Talk about the styles as if you despise them." I tell her the rules and she cuts me off.

"You killed my brother." She frowns

"Harry killed your brother." I correct her crossing my arms.

"And I'll do it again!" He says before making unnecessary gunshot noises in the background spinning in a circle.

Look at my little psychopath *sigh*

"Anyways get her to trust you. No funny business. Liam will keep close eye on you and will remain mute unless spoken to and only then will you be brief and discreet. If the Mansa's detect anything even in the slightest you are to alert Liam and he will get you here quickly." I tell her and Liam. Liam nods over looking his gun and not really paying attention

Although Liam was an idiot he was good at sitting there and not speaking.

"I actually wouldn't care if they killed you. I'm still debating on if I should still kill you." Harry says before Liam looks to us.