39

rose.contrera
gender reveal anyone? 🥺😳
💬3,000 🔁2,500 ❤️15k

Karl's pov
"Rosie, please at least 5 more minutes...."
I groggily whisper, pushing my face deeper into my pillow.

"No, you said that 10 minutes ago. Come on you have to get up, let's go! Come on! Today's the day!"
Rosie shouts excitedly, nudging my shoulder.

"I'm up, stop pushing me." I mumbled, sitting up.

I glance over to the little light up clock, 6:40 am. I look away from it then turn back.

"What the honk? Rosie! It's 6:40 in the morning. Why are you up this early?" I ask, trying to whisper yell.

She smiles handing me a envelope. Her name was written in cursive and a little blue and pink stamp was next to it.

"Rosie is this?"

She nods smiling, pulling me into a hug. I get up from the bed and fully hug her, taking in that today I will find out the gender of my baby.

We broke away after a couple of seconds, I smile down at her placing my hand on her stomach.

"I think it's going to be a boy. What about you?"
She asked, smiling up at me.

I smile placing a little kiss to her forehead,
"I think it's going to be a girl. And this baby girl is going to be as beautiful as her mother."

She smiles, throwing her ams around my neck as we share a sweet kiss.

We let go smiling as he pump is in between us, my smile growing wider. My drowsiness going away.

"You ready for lat-"
Her phone starts to ring so she unfortunately lets go, going to the little bedside table.

"It's Katie, I'll be right back."
She walks out of the room going to the kitchen probably. I sit down on our bed looking at the clock, it reading 7:10.

I sigh knowing this was going to be a long day, I walk over to our closet and pick out a light pink button up and some black pants. I make my way to the bathroom and jump into the shower.

Enjoying the warm water hit me, my stressing thoughts leaving all at once.

•JeSuS tAke tHe whEeL, tAke iT frOm mY haNds•

Rosie's pov
"Uh yes, that'd be a great idea. Aww yeah, I'd love that, thank you again for helping me."

"No problem, I just can't wait to see how this all plans out. And don't worry about your parents, Chris and I will pick them up."

I sigh in relief knowing that my parents would be taken care of, for the most part.

"Thanks again Katie, for helping me with this baby shower thingy. I'll talk to you later then?"

"Oh no problem, and yes I'll talk to you soon. Love you, byeeee!"

I giggle,
"Byeee, love you too."