4

"Well, a couple of months after you left, it was complete shit." They chuckle as Karl sips on his drink.

"Hey! I kept texting you and I would always call. And FaceTime!"

"Yeah, well carrying on. After that pretty much it was boring. Hung out with the same group of friends since we started in high school and then we all graduated. Learned how to skate better and the worse part was that one of the boy's tried hitting on me." I shiver making them laugh, Karl looking unamused.

"I bet you that was Allan huh?"

I nod, "Yup! But in the end I told him to stop and he did, now we're best buddies." I smile as they gasp.

"So I'm not you best buddy? Alright I see how it is." He turns away from me facing the TV.

"Karl, I was just kidding." Ethan pulls his phone out and I smile covering my mouth not trying to laugh.

"Bruh. Karl, I was just kidding. I'm going to hug you and if you don't return it, then I don't know."

I crawl over to him and sit there. He looks up smiling.
"Heyyyyy bestieeeee! Come here." I hug him and he returns it. I laugh patting his back.

"Ha kArL iS a SIMP!!" Ethan shouts into the camera, making me and Bailey laugh. Karl denies it, shaking his head no.

"I'm not a SIMP AND THAT IS FACTS!" He continues to hold to me so I switch roles. Lmao it was not easy.

So here I am with Karl sitting in between my legs, his back facing Ethan and Bailey.

This went on for like 2 hours, ha my bestie is a simp.
We mostly talked about random things. Skating, school, friends and Karl being a simp.

Bailey and Ethan are such cool, understanding people. They are precious and shall be protected at all costs. Lmao funny.

My legs grew numb so I told him to get off and he did and we decided to finally go to sleep at like 3 am.

I finally get to meet the others tomorrow, can't wait to meet them. I kinda know them but their on screen personalities. Let's see how this goes 👀

I turned on my phone seeing the mass comments but I pushed that aside.

rose.contreras

❤️ 👥 karljacobs_ ✈️  Liked by karljacobs_, ethanschriver, baifield, 650 others rose

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤️ 👥 karljacobs_ ✈️
Liked by karljacobs_, ethanschriver, baifield, 650 others
rose.contreras finally got to see my best friend after 7 years of being apart 🥺❤️ love u lots u simp 😂

karljacobs_ IM NOT A SIMP!!! but yea love u lots too rosieee! 🥺❤️

ethanschriver he's a simp guys dont fall for it 😳

Twitter
ethanschriver
baifield
Have followed you
Instagram
baifield and others have followed you

•••••••••••••••
I liked this chapter a lot 😂😂 more coming soon cool beans 😎

𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 -𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें