36

karljacobs_ ngl mexican food 🤤🤤 beat that
💬496 🔁2,500 ❤️30.1K

mrbeast t a c o s

chris_thememegod quess a dillas 🤤
rose.contreras lmaoo wht?

Rosie's pov
As we all sat together, my dad introduced Karl to all of my tios. I sat next to him, clutching at his hand and ever so often lightly squeezing if for reassurance. My tios were all talking to him, reminiscing on the days when I was little. My mom and my tias just talking and laughing loudly as usual.

"Mira, Rosie. Sabe él?" My tio Joseph asked. Taking a sip of his michelada. I immediately know what he's talking about, shaking my head with a smile.

"No tio, he doesn't do that anymore. Tiene cuidado con eso." I say with a smile. He gestures for me to take a drink of it but I refuse. He looked at me, shocked.

"Why not? You used to do it all the time. Come on, one for your tio." He pushes his drink towards me. I look at it, wanting to take one sip. But I know that drink is filled to the brim with alcohol.

I look back at my tio then the drink, declining it once more. "I'm good tio. Gracias." I push back the traditional Mexican drink, receiving a confused look. Him quickly dismissing it.

I sigh, knowing this was all going to have to come to the end. Part of me doesn't want to tell them, but that's the reason why we came. To visit and surprise them, well my parents mostly.

As I get pulled out of my thoughts, Karl nudges my shoulder. Asking if I was alright, I nod placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

My tias gushing over the little act. Karl's face reddens, as he puts his face on my shoulder.

"So mija, what was the little thing you have for us? Tu novio nos dijo que era importante." I nod as we both give each other a glance. Karl's smile calming me down.

"Well, this idea was all her idea. I just followed along." My dad laughed, patting his shoulder.

I grab the bag that was between my legs, the contents in there waiting for them to be revealed. All of my family looking at it, my baby cousin squealing asking what's inside.

"Before I give you this, I just want to say that me and Karl had come a long way. And this means a lot to us. I just hope all of you will love it too." I say with a smile gesturing to my parents.

They sit in front of us, everyone else crowding around them. I slid the bag over to them, my mom trying to see what's inside but it was concealed with tape.

As they open it Karl wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Planting a kiss on my cheek.

As they take out the little baby shoes, teddy bear and my pregnancy test. Everyone's eyes go wide, my cousin smiling.

My mom smiles, her hand shakes a little as she holds the baby shoes. Her eyes already glossy.

"Hija, estás embarazada?" Tears streaming down her face, along with all my tias as well. I nod feeling them come in.

"Ayyy, w-we're going to be abuela y abuelo!" My dad jumps up, hugging Karl tightly. My mom comes to me and hugs me. The hate she had melting away in this one moment. She hugs me tighter, crying.

"Mami, I-I'm sorry for everything. And I hope we could just be all happy together. Even more so now that one is on the way." She smiles nodding, placing a hand on my stomach.

"So, when is the baby shower? And when am I booking a ticket to Carolina?" There better be tacos de chorizo." I laugh as we all talk, cry, and laugh about this.

My mom and dad overall excited about this news. My tios and dad talking about building the baby a play house and everything. I just smile at their antics.

As we all talk my mom pulls me to the side, well in the kitchen. Handing me a little box.

"Is this?" She nods smiling, placing the box in my hands and closing them around the small item.

"Your nana is so proud of you right now. She always loves you, remember that. Well, I gave you this because this was her-"

"Her rosario. Mom, I love this so much." I say, memories of my nana flooding into my head. I breakdown, holding onto my mom.

"She's here with you. Remember, always in your heart, and now that you have this little one. She will be here watching over you." I nod letting go and opening the box.

The scent of my nana's perfume hit me. I take it out scanning it, I hand it to her to put it on. As she puts it on I tear up again. Missing her, but I know she's in a better place and watching over me.

After that we go back to the living room. Talking and laughing about anything that came to mind.

This was a good outcome. Can't wait for you little one. Everyone loves you.

••••••
Hi everyone, sorry about leaving u guys hanging for a bit 😅 but yea here's this. Ik its crappy but i tried. It was kinda emotional for me to right the last part so yeah.
I love you all 🥰❤️
(Lol I barely noticed its 3:30 in the morning 😂 gn or uh- gm whtever)