38

mrbeast
Chris.... 😳 what color is the baby? Blue or Pink?
@chris_O2
💬980 🔁250 ❤️ 49.7k
rose.contreras definitely pink 🧸
chris_O2 nah it has to be purple, im 100% sure 😎
Load more comments....

Jimmy's pov
"Oh and lets get them at least 50 packs of diapers and another 50 packs of wipes! CHANDLER! Stop trying to eat the baby puffs!"

He gives me a sly smile and pops more puffs into his mouth. Tareq laughing behind the camera, zooming into his face.

"Alright hold on," I state laughing at Chandler. I walk over to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Chandler,"

"Hm?"

"What did I tell you about eating those?"

"Yovs sfaid I viuld eat sum."

"Chandler, no stop eating them and help Chris pick out more food and toys for the baby."

He happily nods putting the plastic container with food back away in its box. Running off shouting out Chris' name.

I sigh knowing this was going to be at least 2 to 3 days of shooting but its fine. We love content. I signal for Tareq to start shooting again, doing my intro to this wholesome, most content filled video.

"So you're probably wondering, 'Mr.Beast, why are you hauling so much baby products?' And to give you an answer, " I smile at the camera taking my phone out.

I hold up my phone as Tareq zooms in, showing a photo of Karl and Rosie. A bump already showing.

"This is why I'm doing this. These 2 have helped me so much with editing, creating content, and helping me with my advertising, I decided to help them as well."

Tareq walks back, showing cases of diapers, wipes, food, and toys. I lift my arms to give the excessive drama to the whole thing.

"Okay and there, first part is done. Now how the hell are you going to-"

"Don't worry I got this. We're going to surprise them at their place." I state smiling like a mad man.

•••3 hours of hauling the stuff over and Chandler still eating the baby puffs•••

Karl's pov
"Rosie, that's disgusting. I'm sorry." I state, holding my hand up to my mouth.

She gasps taking the spoon out of her mouth, the bowl propped on her stomach.

"Excuse you, rude ass." She states, taking another spoonful.

"You could have literally anything else, and you chose to have that?! Why?" I ask, laughing a bit.

"Its because of my hormones, calm down. You're gonna have to go through the same thing again if you want another on-"

She stops as her phone goes off, my face all flushed. She puts the spoon down and hunches over to grab her phone, "Jimmy 🍪" glowing on her screen.