17

rose.contreras

❤️ 💬 ✈️ liked by karljacobs_,chandlerhallow, and 5,900 others rose

rose.contreras first day of my photography class! Wish me luck ✨😭

karljacobs_ have a good day! ❤️✨
rose.contreras thank u 🥺❤️

bsf.katy have a good first day!! I miss u 🥺✨

chris_thememegod dont drop the camera 👁👄👁
Load more comments.....

Rosie's pov
"Do you have to go?" Karl asked clutching at my side. Holding me down to my bed as I tried to get up. I nod, stretching in my laid down position.

"Yes I have to go, and plus you have to get up and go to the warehouse." I say yawning, grabbing his face and kissing his nose.

His nose twitches making the rest of his face scrunch up. A big, adorable smile plastered on his face. I sigh in content as I let go of his face, him laying his head on my stomach.

We lay there a comfortable silence coming over us. My hand in his hair as we just try to fully wake up. My phone going off as an alarm reminding me that I need to get to class.

"As much as I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you cuddling, I can't." He sighs sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Fine, but once you get home we're cuddling."
He says pouting, I laugh going over to my closet.
"Don't worry I will be glad too." He nods getting up as well and heading to his room.

I sigh grabbing my old camera from my closet. It being nearly brand new, only using it like 2 times.
"You'll do great don't worry about it." I hear his voice coming from my door. He smiles a toothy grin. I nod smiling, my confidence coming back.

"Thank you."
"No problem. Now get ready so I can drop you off."

Karl's pov
"So how long she gone for, Karl?" Chris asked, his southern accent making me laugh a little.

"She gets out at 2:00. Which is in like, 4 hours." I slump in my chair already missing her. Not to seem clingy and all, but yeah I miss her already.

"It's going to be alright. I used to be the same with Katie. Now stop being a simp and help us record this Minecraft mod." I nod getting up and going to our gaming room.

"Alright boys, let's do this!"

•••4 hours of karl being a simp for rosie 😹•••
"Alright guys, I gotta go. See ya guys later." The boys wave from their sitting positions, on their phones.

I walk out to the parking lot and get into my car. Texting Rosie that I'm on my way to pick her up.

As I pull up to NCU, I see her talking to some group of people. Those nerds, haha.

I park by the curb, locking up my car and walking towards her little group. As she's talking she spots me, her smile growing wider.

"Hiiii! How was my eboy's day at work?" She hugs me as I hug back, hugging a bit tightly. Her phone goes off and it's Chris.

Chris
Just an fyi even tho u just got out of class. Karl was being a simp for u all day. 😹byeeeee Rosie!

She laughs, kissing my cheek. "Aww. You missed me?" She asked placing her hands on my cheeks. I lean into her touch smiling. "Y-yeah, I did. But I have you now so it's fine." I say pecking her lips.

"Umm, Roses who's this?" One girl asks, staring at me suspiciously. My face reddens my social awkwardness kicking in. Shit. I hid my face into my hands, trying to avoid their eye sight.

"Oh, yeah! This is my boyfriend Karl. He's somewhat socially awkward, but it's okay! Once you get to know him he's amazing and funny."

"Wait a minute, isn't he from Mr.Beast? Holy shit I think it is him!" Some guy says, son of a-

"Well yeah he is. But! He doesn't go by that. He goes by Karl, sweet, amazing, and caring Karl! Huh?!" I look up to her smiling.

"Y-yeah. Sure. H-hi?!" I say waving to them. They wave back with smiles on their faces.

Rose introduces me to her new friends, all of them asking how it is to work for the beast. I reply with it being fun and exciting. Recalling on a couple of crazy stuff we did for videos and sleepless nights due to editing.

After that encounter we decided to meet again, Rosie exchanging numbers with all of them. We say our goodbyes and we head back to my car. Heading straight back to the house.

We make it home to Ethan and Bailey gone, probably still at the warehouse. She sits down on the couch, taking off her shoes and setting her backpack on the floor. Her camera bag still around her neck.

"How was school today?" I ask sitting next to her.
"Very informative and very stressing. A lot of techniques and tricks you have to learn with a camera. But I think I got this, I can always ask Tareq for help too." She smiles taking her camera bag off.

"Dinner, then cuddles?" I ask taking her hand in mine. She nods placing her head on my shoulder.
"That would be amazing." I chuckle pulling us both up and into my room.

Us cuddling and eating ramen.

••••••••••
I hoped yall liked this one. Idk this one came out shitty to me 😹 lemme know guys!
Have a good day/night/evening loves u all laterz cool beans 😎