Chapter 9

AIDAN'S POV

I woke up with my head on a warm squishy pillow. "I didn't know pillows were usually this squishy, but then again, when have I ever had a pillow, just that stupid old box."

 I shift around, trying to regain felling in me entire lower half. Suddenly the pillow moves, and I look up to the the Rose Alpha's face. 

"Mornin' Aidan, how'd you sleep?" She asks. A lump rises in my throat, my heart beats faster, Thud Thud, Thud Thud. I don't know how or why I'm in this Alpha's bed. Suddenly my the memories of the past few days crash through my head like a freight train.

"G-good Alpha," I reply with a stutter. She shifts around, probably trying to get more comfortable. Then I realize the squishy pillow was her breast. 

I look at them closer, and I realize that her nipples are poking through the very thin fabric of her shirt. I blush at those thoughts. 

She seems to have noticed, and smiled. "Ready for breakfast mate?" She asks. "Yes," I say. "Let's get dressed then"I lift my head so she can get out from under me, I sit there because I don't know what to do. 

She gets up, stretching like a cat. Her nipples still erect through the fabric. And walks to a door. Which I found out was the closet.

"Come on mate, we need to get dressed." She says. Then I realize that I'm only in a shirt and boxers. I blush and walk over to her. She then walks inside and motions with her hand for me to follow. I walk in and stare in awe.

It's bigger than my last room I stayed in. Which wasn't much, but still. There were rows of every type or clothes you could imagine. One side with female clothes, and the other with male clothing.

She walks to her side and grabs a t-shirt and a pair of spandex. I start to walk over to the male's side. I look for a par of jeans, to hide my bruised legs. "The whole pack doesn't want to see that." I thought to myself. I see a pair of black skinny jeans, and grab them. "These will do," I think to myself. I grab a different t-shirt to, a dark maroon. 

I look over to see Lauren putting on her clothes right there. She's standing in a bra, pulling over a shirt over her head. I start to put on my clothes there. The shirt is soft, and the pants fit nicely. Not to long, and not to short. 

I see Lauren waiting by the door. I look into her eyes, although I see no emotion in those windows, I can tell she's probably thinking about how to reject me. 

Honestly though, I'm ready for it. All my life I've grown up with people telling me I'm a disgrace and "Should've died". 

"Ready?" She asks. I nod, following her out of the room. I continue to follow her till we get to what I assume is the kitchen.

"Hey chef," she yells. "Yes Lauren?" An older lady replys. One stack of your special chocolate chip pancakes please and..." She looks at me "What would you mate?" She asks. 

"The same as you will be good, but only two pancakes." I say. "Two batches of your special pancakes." She says. The chef nods and smile while walking away.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't really updated lately. I've been very busy and forgot about this book. I clicked on my 128 notifications today and thought "Wow, maybe someone noticed this book". Thank you all for the support. I'm off for a week, so we'll see about more updates. I'm sorry I don't have a schedule, school's stressful. But as I said, we'll see. Follow to get notifications about this book's updates.