Chapter 3

AIDAN'S POV

I watch as the Rose Alpha walks in, and a wonderful scent wafts in. The smell of Roses and Water. I don't dare look up as I can feel her eyes on me, my wolf is chanting MATE in my head. I look up for split-second thinking she isn't looking but I was wrong. Our eyes locked, and I noticed that she has gray eyes with little sparks of light gold and dark gray in them. I here a MINE and then I felt sparks fly up my body, she was hugging me. She puts her nose and my neck and inhales. "Ok well we will plan this meeting another time, I will take my mate with me." She said. I don't think my Alpha liked that idea. "No, you'll have to wait for this meeting will happen today." My Alpha's kind of stupid, even I've heard the stories of the Rose Alpha, and you should never challenge. She lets out a feral growl that proves you don't want to mess with her. "Goodbye Alpha Chance." With that, she walks out the door while half holding half dragging me out. "Chase drive to the packhouse." She said I assume that boy with her is her Beta. "I told you, Aidan, we would find our mate and get out of that hell hole," my wolf, Gray, said. "She will probably reject us, Gray, look at us, we are an omega, we are weak that's why we are omegas. I said."So what's your name mate?" She asks snapping me out of my talk with Gray. "Aidan Carson Alpha," I said while my voice quivered. She tilted her head to the side, like a puppy when it's trying to understand what you are saying. "We are equals, no one is your Alpha now.