Chapter 4

Luaren's POV

"Aidan, hmm it suits you, I like it," I said. He has incredibly dark and long eyelashes. You know, the kind most girls put on fake eyelashes to look like. What are you doing Ivy? "Talking to Aidan's wolf Gray," Ivy, my wolf said, "He's perfect and every way and we have to keep him," Ivy said, "I intend to Ivy, he won't get out of our sight," I said. "I'll show you up to your room Aidan, and bring you some food because I don't think you're comfortable sitting with the pack." "Thank you Alp- I mean Luaren," he said. "Feel free to unpack and relax." with that I left to let him get comfortable.

Aidan's POV

She left me in this huge room that was 5 times the size of my old room. It was gray with a white and navy blue trim. In the middle of the room was a huge king bed that had to of cost a fortune, and attached to the end, was a humongous flat-screen TV. Of to the side, there was a window that had a comfortable look bench with cushions on it. "Hello, Luna?" An old female's voice said, "I have your food that the Alpha requested, She said you have to eat it." "Okay, Thank you, Mrs, -" "Monica," She said and left. She brought pizza, "We haven't had pizza in so long Aidan," Gray said, "I know." I say.  I slowly lift the plate and bring it to my lap, I pick up a piece of the pizza and bring it to my nose. It smells wonderful, but I know I probably won't eat much because I was so used to not eating in my old pack. I take a bite out of the corner. Greasy, cheesy goodness flows through my tastebuds. I take about 3 more bites and then I'm full. I put the plate down on the nightstand, and start inspecting my wounds from my previous Alpha. I see a huge bruise on my chest, and on my stomach, I can see the whip lashes. I wince, I wonder what my life will be like now. I have a mate, an Alpha mate. I wonder if we will ever be close like my parents were before they died. Or maybe she will reject me, Gray whimpers at those words. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 I'm so sorry, I've been so busy with school and everything ya know? Well maybe Aidan and Luaren will be close, or maybe she will reject him. Comment what you think will happen. I know this story has short chapters but, I'm going for lots of shorts chapters, so we have more. The next chapter will be posted at 4 votes.