Chapter 1

AIDAN'S POV

He's stalking toward me, like a lion and it's prey. His nasty red eyes, looking me up and down, assessing how to hurt me again. "How are you feeling about a silver whip?" I don't speak. "Hmm, I guess that would be a yes then, huh Aidan?" I close my eyes. I feel him walk away and go to the wall. The wall is covered with torture devices, that hurt like hell. He grabs the protected part of the silver whip and walks back to me. "Ok, how about 50, or until you pass out?" Oh God no, brace yourself, Gray. At the mention of my wolf's name, Gray he raises his head. "Stay strong Aidan, I know that this will change soon, I can feel it." "Like what Gray?" I ask, "we are an omega, we can't change our rank." I let out a muffled scream, as he hits me. You are probably wondering who he is, he is my Alpha, ever since the pack saw him beating me, they started as well. I count to about 37 and then black clouds my vision, and I can no longer see. I wake up to see that I'm still in the torture room, I turn my head, to see my so-called back looking like a fresh slab of meat that they give you at the Deli, but the flesh is red and raw. "Gray, are you okay?" "Yes, but we need to get out of this soon, I wish I beat the Alpha's hind end." "I know Gray, but you know that if  we do that we'll be in worse trouble than we already are." "One day." I roll my eyes at that one. Please, like I could take on any wolf, my muscles are the size of a pen. I have dark blue eyes, like a new pair of dark-colored jeans, I have extremely dark brown hair that is almost black. I am malnourished and skinny. My wolf Gray is gray (the color), with black-tipped ears and black paws that made it look like I stepped in some really dark mud. My Alpha walks back in, and I cower down into a corner, as usual. "Get up bitch, I have Alpha Rose coming over for the rogue issue, you are serving." He throws some khaki shorts and a white button-up shirt in my direction. "Oh great, the Rose Alpha, the ruthless, merciless Alpha. The one that scares the shit out of me. Great." "GRAY! Stop pacing, it is giving me a headache." "Sorry Aidan, but I can't I just know something will happen tonight." "Whatever Gray just keep it down," I say. I put on the clothes that Alpha gave me, nothing nice but enough to make it look like nothing happened. The sleeves on the shirt cam down to my wrist and covered up all my scars. Well, that's nice, even though it is probably just to make it look like I don't get abused. I slowly walk out of the room and into the huge meeting/dining room used for meetings with Alphas. My job is to come when they want something, get it, give it to them all while I keep my eyes at the ground. I go wait in the corner for the Rose Alpha to come.

Aidan's wolf

This is my second book, my first book is ongoing

This is my second book, my first book is ongoing. This book is probably going to be terrible, but I'm bored and always wanted to write a book. I really want to thank those of you who chose to read enough to see this. THANK YOU