Chapter 5

Aidan's POV

With that thought, I go into a deep slumber. All I can see is red and flashes of silver. I'm covered in red, which from the smell, is blood. The silver is the whip I would get beat with every day. My Alpha is hovering above me, with a sinister glint in his eyes. "So you thought you could run off did you?" he said. "Well, your mate may be an Alpha, but once I'm finished with you she'll reject you." Shoot, what is he going to do? I have a feeling he is going to do more than beating today. Some days Alpha would go farther than just beating me. He starts to unbuckle his pants, I can hear the jingling of the buckles even with my eyes closed. "Open your eyes runt!" He says, I open my eyes and see his member in front of me. He grabs my hair and starts to push my face towards his lower waist. This is not the first time he has done this, but every time, it feels as if it had never happened before. Opening my mouth, not because I want to but, because if I don't he might go further. He shoves my head forward, and suddenly it's in my mouth. He starts to move my head back and forth. Getting deeper each time until it hits the back of my throat and makes me start gagging. He continues doing this against my permission for thirty more minutes. He lets go of my head and drops it then kicks me to the side of the room. "I'll be right back runt," and with that, he leaves the room. I probably won't be able to talk after this, but, I won't even try so it doesn't really matter. True to his word, he came back, without pants too. "Strip," he commanded. I let a tear roll down my face as I start to take off my clothes. "Why are you crying now," he asks, "I haven't even started." "Umm, I don't know, maybe the fact that you are about to rape us!" Gray says. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm very sorry for not really continuing with this book. I had started this during E-learning and now it's summer. I was trying to keep my grades up. So I will try to update at least once a week, now that's not saying I won't get bored and post everyday. I'm definitely not that into English and stuff, this is for fun and experience. I'm glad that people are taking notice of my work. That has probably been the only thing that is making me continue this. I will post next chapter today as well. Thank you for all the reads and votes. I hope you guys aren't all silent readers. Next chapter at 3 votes