Dia who was standing there with a bored expression, facepalmed herself noticing some staff looking at them. Adya came there with questionable face and nudged Dia pointing at the two friends who was bickering on the names of babies.

Dia had enough of their madness, she held her clutch and started hitting them, "You freaks, stop your antics right now."

Raina ran away maintaining good distance but laughed on the sight of Akshit getting a smack on his head.

Dia huffed sitting on the chair,
she was really frustrated with her mood swings, Adya sat beside her rubbing her arm.

Akshit and Raina joined her seeing her state.

"Well I must say that you are very fast girl. I mean it's been like three months only of your marriage and already having your first baby on the way.", she winked in last earning a tight slap on her arm.

"Oww. Excuse me lady, you can't slap me , it's my birthday today.",Raina exclaimed.

Dia showed her tongue. Adya smiled and congratulated her.

After sometime ,she said, "I am missing your home made food."

Akshit nodded his head remembering her mouthwatering dishes, "Even me too."

Raina smirked, "Are you also pregnant?"

Akshit made a bored face but other three ladies burst out laughing.
He took a piece of cucumber from his salad and threw it on her.

"You, gross.", Raina made a face throwing that piece back at him. 

Vasudha who was sitting with her husband and son was looking at her, "I think it's been almost a month she is staying at palace. But it's the first time , I am seeing her behaving so carefree."

"Maybe,she is comfortable around her friends only.", Uday Singh reasoned.

"Maybe.", Vasudha shrugged.

Adhiraj was simply eating his food not wanting to be caught looking at her now and then, he already had guessed that Raina is kind of an introvert person, so her sudden bubbly attitude was not a surprise to him but her laugh and cute faces were sight to behold.

🔅🔅🔅

"So here is my mom's small and cosy kitchen.", Adya showed the trio a beautiful moderate sized kitchen installed with handy appliances.

"Actually we were always away from home so whenever we used to visit Jodhpur ,we would demand food made by Maa sa. And even she loves to cook, that's why we have a different kitchen away from the master kitchen controlled by chef and also the master kitchen is on the other part of palace.",Adya explained.

"It's cute.", Raina complemented looking around.

Here they are back to palace . Dia didn't eat anything back at lunch as she was feeling nauseous, Raina was blackmailed into cooking as the would be mother was craving for her handmade food.

Adya helped her and now she was showing her the kitchen which was used by her mother only, as her siblings didn't know the art of cooking including herself.

Dia settled herself on the chair comfortably along with Adya.

Raina rolled her eyes seeing them chatting with ease, she wore the apron sulking, "Here, today is my birthday and they are getting their work done by me. Listen, I am doing this only for my nephew or niece otherwise forgot your food."

Adya laughed at her whereas Dia ignored her royally.

After couple of hours, Raina finished her dish after sprinkling some crumbles dried rose petals along with dryfruits over Dia's favorite sweetdish.