54.I love me too.

Heyaaa!!! Happy reading ahead...

For the shake of the two cuties, fill my comment box. 😄😄😄😄

Adhiraj was walking in his palace enjoying his peaceful time.

A servant came in front of him and said, "Hukum, Rana sa is calling you in the main hall."

Adhiraj nodded his head in dismissed tone.

He entered the hall where he saw two elderly couples settled on the sofa with graceful smiles on their faces, chatting with his parents. And on the other sofa Akshit was sitting with another man.

Adhiraj acknowledged his presence,"Mr. Nagar."

Akshit stood up seeing him and came forward for a handshake,"Mr. Rathore."

Adhiraj shook hands with him with a calm feature, Akshit gestured towards the elderly couples, "Mr. Rathore, they are my grandparents."

Adhiraj joined his hands and greeted them with a polite bend of head, "Khamma Ghani."

They both said looking at him,"Bless you son."

Adhiraj sat down on one seat and looked curiously over the responsible members present in the room trying to decipher the motive behind the sudden arrival of Nagars.

Mr. Nagar started in his usual genuine tone,"Uday Ji, we have always seen Dia and Raina like our own granddaughters . Being the grandparents, we lovingly married off Dia. Though we came to know about Raina's old connection with your family, we still want to do Raina's marriage on our own."

Vasudha looked at Uday Singh frowning.

Are they against of the the marriage of Adhiraj and Raina?

This question started bugging her.

Uday Singh maintained a smile on his face, "Of course, she had been with you people all these years, safe and sound."

But still the stiffness in his tone gave away something else.

"So kind of you.",Mrs. Nagar said chirped.

Akshit messaged his men to come there swiftly as heavy silence prevailed in the room.

Akshit was keenly watching Adhiraj who was staring at table with passive emotionless eyes.

Adhiraj looked up to see few men dressed in white suit coming inside with big gift boxes in their hands.

Nagar family stood up smiling at the curious faces of royals.

Mr. Nagar said with a smile,"We came here with the proposal of our daughter Raina for your elder son Adhiraj."

Rathores stood up abruptly after listening their words.

"Although, you have already wished to get them married but according to traditions, family of bride should came to groom's family with proposal.", Akshit laughed making Vasudha giggle.

Vasudha came forward and hugged Mrs. Nagar out of joy.

🔅🔅🔅

It was night time, Raina came out of the Nagar Mension after dinner saying that she was going for a night walk.

Raina bit her lips in anticipation, as she unlocked her phone and looked at the text from him.

I will be waiting for you in the Cafe Dew.
~Adhiraj Singh Rathore

She breathed out as the butterflies in her stomach intensifies.

She stopped and looked at the classy and cosy cafe and her eyes instantly fell on the sleek black car parked at a little distence.