33. Time to eliminate??

Raina again didn't faced Adhiraj except those dinner times even she was busy in her work.

Raina didn't get much time to go outside for her further investigation but she was trying her best.

Palace was very chaotic, when she asked Adya for so much people in palace, Adya said that after some days Adhiraj was going to be announced as the prince and CEO of Rajputana Group.

Next day she told Dia and Akshit about her staying at Royal Palace. They were a little stunned for sure but they didn't make much fuss about it.

They knew that Raina had some indirect connection with Royals but Raina didn't open up about it. She had only filled them with rough ideas about her past not much of minor details.

Three days passed in a blink without any tension for her.

Currently it was late morning and Adya was seating on Raina's bed glaring at her whereas Raina was eating chocolate bar and working on her laptop deliberately ignoring her.

Adya threw a cushion at her which directly hit her face, chocolate which she was holding near her mouth smeared on her chin.

Raina blinked her eyes , when her mind processed what had happened , she glared at Adya.

Slowly putting the laptop and chocolate aside, she stood on her feet with stiff expression.

Adya bit her tongue and ran out of the room screaming like a crazy woman.

Raina shook her head , Adya wanted to distract her.

She picked one tissue and cleared her face and again settled on the small sofa resuming her work.

After sometime she heard the creaking sound of door. Adya peeped in to see what she was doing.

Adya huffed again seeing her submerged in her work.

Adya whined lowly, "She is so workaholic dude, it is holiday today but she...."

She opened the door a little not wanting to draw her attention

She tip toed thinking that she was focused on her work. Raina smirked and picked cushion immediately throwing it on her way.

That cushion smacked her face, Adya was looking very funny with big eyes, parted mouth and hair strings falling on her face.

Raina couldn't help but was laughing like a pig after seeing her.

From past days, Adya was trying to make her comfortable by irritating her by their childish attitude, of course idea was given by Adhvan.

After that dinner incident, Adya was really feeling guilty over that and that increased when Raina was again going back in her reserved mood.

Adya never thought that Raina was alone, sure her bond with Akshit and Dia amazed her but now she knew that they were not just friends but a family for each other.

Seeing her laughing freely felt like a first victory.

She adjusted her hair and moved a hand on her face, she settled beside her faking a glare.

Raina controlled her laugh.

Adya huffed, "Raina, please come dude."

So now the thing is that Rana sa was throwing a party in evening where he will introduce his children to world.

Adya was constantly nagging her from morning to select a dress from the designer hired.

Raina's self respect didn't allowed her to take another favor from her, staying in palace was enough.