Her pointed eyes and the brown locks falling on her face, feeling of her fingers on his chest with the presence of that thin fabric, everything was attracting him towards her.

If she had forgotten, she was wiping the same spot where he was stabbed, the same injury which connected him to her, which made her his, only his.

He closed his eyes in frustration when last line settled in his mind, he sighed thinking his conversation with Rohan, he clearly warned him that his feelings can become dangerous and intense if he won't decide what he wanted to do with her on correct time and yes that was happening with him at that moment.

Feeling the sudden gust of his minty breath, she craned her neck to see him who was already looking at her, her hands halted when his intense aura surrounded her slowly creeping in her skin. Those dominating eyes didn't let her divert her gaze away.

Her trance were broken by the pull on her dress, she took few steps away from him immediately.

"It's done.", she tossed the used tissue in a nearby dustbin and looking down at the girl who was telling her to come with her.

She turned away to go away but he hold his hand stopping her, she looked at his comparatively big hand which was capturing her wrist in a firm but gentle grip.

"Happy Birthday Raina.", he said tilting his head a little, his intense eyes turning gentle.

"Thank you sir.", she smiled slightly.

That girl pulled her away forcing Adhiraj to leave her wrist, Raina followed her leaving him gazing at her back.

He looked back at his shirt, dusting the non-existing dust away, he also went inside for the scheduled lunch.

Unknown to him, two people were watching them.

"What was that Jiji sa?", Adhvan asked baffled.

"Let's the the time decide it.",Adya said rubbing her palm together.

🔅🔅🔅

"I am not feeling like eating.",Dia protested when they were going to sit for lunch. Raina and Akshit looked at her.

"But they have your favorite dish and you were hungry half an hour back.", Akshit pulled his chair to sit.

"But I am not hungry now.", she shrugged.

Raina was standing at her place looking at her friend who was pouting without any reason.

She was noticing her from morning, her ever so calm friend was sulking over nonsense things, and her mood was changing frequently.

"Dia, what's going on? And dare you to tell any lie.",Raina asked in a firm voice, her eyes were warning her already.

Dia looked down, her fingers were fumbling with the hem of her dress, her friends were getting more and more anxious with each passing second.

"I am six weeks pregnant.",she whispered slowly.

"Oh. Okay. What? Really??", Akshit asked shocked, a smile was spreading on his lips.

Dia nodded her head, that's it, Raina started squealing unable to control her happiness, Akshit was going to hug Dia but Raina hugged him and both started jumping and squealing, leaving Dia with her arms spread apart waiting for the hug that never happened.

"Oh my god, I am going to become Masi."

"And I will be Mama.", Akshit gushed

(A/N: Masi- Maternal Aunt. Mama- Maternal Uncle.)