"It was her mother's." Tony corrected, knowing Gemini wouldn't go into it unless someone else told them.

She glared. "I will hurt you." She warned him. "My mom used to wear it everyday, it's one of the only things my siblings and I have left of her." She explained to Sam.

Sam nodded. "I'll keep an eye out." He replied, earning a thankful smirk. 

Bucky entered the room, watching Gemini sit herself on the couch, phone in hand. She was messaging someone. Tony caught his attention by standing beside him.

"You best hope she doesn't kick your ass when today's done." He pointed out to the man, handing him two boxes.

"You and me both. Thanks." He replied, shoving both boxes in his pockets. He disappeared back into the room, hiding one of the boxes in the bedside table, keeping the other in his pocket.

He nearly walked into someone as he closed the door. He realised who it was, apologising. "Hey Theo. What are you doing here?"

"Hey Bucky. Where's Gem?" Bucky pointed to the woman on the couch as he went over to the fridge. "Gemini!" He turned at the yell as Gemini nearly jumped out of her skin. "Dónde?"

She pointed to her phone. "Old Style. Last minute shift." She explained.

"How did you know who he meant?" Bruce asked, watching the exchange. 

Gemini shrugged. "Good friendship."

"Over fifteen years of me suddenly appearing and questioning her on the whereabouts of my sister." Theo explained in more detail. 

Bruce shook his head. "I don't know why any of us bother asking about their friendships anymore." He muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. Gemini chuckled going to grab her necklace, forgetting it wasn't there for a moment.

Her face fell much to the realisation of Theo. "What's up Zodiac? Besides you obviously missing The Raven." She chuckled shortly at the subject the pair had spoken about the other day.

"I've lost my necklace." She looked down, deflated. "I don't know where it is.

Theo sighed. "Well I'm sure it'll turn up soon, right? Can't have wandered off far." He lightened the subject. "There was another reason why I came but I can't remember now."

Gemini scrunched up her mouth for a moment. "Work schedule?" Theo snapped his fingers at the suggestion nodding.

"Yeah, Nate said if you feel alright with it, come in on Karaoke Night." He handed her the timetable in his pocket. "You'll be glad to know Candy's not working then too." Gemini cheered silently making the man laugh. "Yeah, Joe and Taury made sure she wasn't working that day in case you felt up for it."

Gemini told him to thank the pair before looking up to Bucky. He held out a hot chocolate for the girl to take. "You feeling up for that?" He asked her, sitting across from her.

She thought about it for a moment before nodding. "It's mainly regulars and a couple of newbies. I'll be okay." Bucky smiled, nodding his head understandingly. 

Theo soon said goodbye to the younger woman, deciding to go and harass his little sister at her other work place. 

Gemini sighed, leaning her head on Bucky's shoulder, her hand near where her necklace would usually sit. Bucky noticed her discomfort. "You okay, doll?" 

She shrugged. "I'm so used to it being there. I fidget with it a lot." Gemini had only fully realised how instinctually she played with her necklace until it wasn't there. "It's usually the knots in the chain that I fidget with cause they're uncomfy.