c i n q u e║f i v e

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, Luciana. Nothing will happen. You know I have my ways." He assures her. "She'll stay"

Stay?

I'm inside this room wondering what I should do. And I'm confused by what I just heard, mindlessly I open the door, as the fear drains out of my system due to the very important piece of information I have just collected.

If he can't kill me, he must need me alive.

I can use it to my advantage.

Just when I was about to open my mouth to speak my words, they startle and Marcello's gaze carefully travels down to the glass table with files and papers scattered on it and begins to quickly pile them up.

To my amusement, it is already night-time, the sun light was almost dull and the sky was filled my tiny little stars.

"What are you talking about?" I confusingly ask, squinting my eyes a little.

The woman, that seems to be about my age and I presume is his sister, had drops of tears on her chick bones, and a very sad look.

Everybody here has to be extremely attractive and this pair of siblings are no different. Though, it is not the proper time to think about pleasure, that Marcello man is a piece of... Let's just say that he's feeding my darkest sexual thoughts.

Something about the way he moves, how his muscles flex whenever he motions, how his dead eyes are piercing through me in this exact moment, makes my womanhood throb in an ineffable manner.

No one gives me an answer to my question. The woman, Luciana, glances back and forth between me and Marcello, meanwhile, shifts his eyes to the table. He's plainly staring at the papers.

"Are you going to fucking talk or do I have to jot it down on you idiot's faces?!"

"Do not talk to me like that." the woman wipes the tears off her face and hisses as she swiftly stands up from her seat.

Oh wow.

"Hey, sit down, girl!" I laugh, and Marcello, shifts his eyes to the papers. "No need to be a cranky bitch."

Ever since I overheard that conversation, a big burden has been lifted off my back. I feel as if there is nothing else to fear.

Marcello's eyes widen as the words leave my mouth and without getting a chance to protest, I find him practically jogging my way.

His large hand cling to my neck and pins me to the closest wall behind me, grasping my throat. He looks down at me and I look up at him, with a devilish look, "Come cazzo l'hai appena chiamata?" he huffs the words out. {what the fuck did you just call her}

Fuck, those hazel eyes that caught my attention the first moment I left that room got me hypnotized. This relatively vulnerable position turns me on, making a poor moan escape my mouth.

"Sorry, love, but I don't tend to repeat myself," I state using a throaty voice, looking at both of them.

He tightens his grip a little more, which causes my head to lift. A provocative smile forms on my lips.

He doesn't seem to like that at all.

"Luciana, leave!" he demands, his ringing voice piercing my eardrums.

I look at the woman, who still had the doleful yet wild-eyed expression drawn on her face. She was ready to attack at any point.

"Adesso!" he now speaks louder and very roughly, his eyes never leaving mine. {Now}

I firstly flinch to his voice but grin when she starts to grab her purse from the sofa, then without drifting her eyes from mine, she walks over to the large wooden door of the entrance.

Before opening it, she mumbles: "I wish he blows your brains up" then proceeds to shut the door behind her.

This man still has me pinned to a fucking wall while his large hands full of protruding veins and cold rings on some fingers, hugs my neck.

"Why the fuck do you smile?" he spits out. His face is extremely close to mine, to the point that as he talks, our lips could touch.

"Why wouldn't I?" I counter back, ogling him, and smiling enticingly.

He humiliated himself when he said that he cannot kill me and he's sister practically said that he's a dead man.

He needs me alive, so why fear while I can have fun with the situation? There seems to be no way out so why make it a bad thing. I have no respect for this man.

I have only to turn every bad element of life into a desirable reality. That's exactly what I intend to do.

"Because if you continue, I'll have no choice but to punish you" he speaks lowly, leaning down to my ear.

I stand on my the tip of my toes and smirk, instead, " I'd love to see that..." I say in a low seductive voice against his ear.

Magically, his grip softens a bit.

"Now if you excuse me, I was going to get some water."

My feet stamp down on the floor furthermore and I free myself from his touch. As I walk heading to the kitchen, I feel victorious.

Speechless. I left him speechless.

I see this is going to be entertaining.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
a u t h o r ' s  n o t e

Of course, the necklace had to make an appearance.

Ly xx