"You think she'll like the doll house I built her?"

"Fp I told you didn't have to do that!" I smile at him

"Well I had to do something."

"She'll love it." I hug him.

"I'm gonna go call my parents I'll be back." He walks away leaving me with Amy.

"I know she's not his kid!" Amy says as we're walking in the doll aisle.

"Excuse me?" I look at her.

"Gabby isn't fps kid."

"Uh...I think I know that I had her."

"Then why did she call him her father?" This bitch is nosey.

"Ok first of all mind your damn business and don't worry about what my daughter calls someone, second what would you care!?" I point at her.

" Well I just feel like you should be having your daughter call your "boyfriend" her dad when you never gonna know what's gonna happen."

"Listen her you little bit-" I get cut off my Fp pulling me back. And cover my mouth.

"Alice hey what's going on?"

"This little noise bitch was talking about my daughter!"

"Amy what's wrong with you."

"I don't know what she talking about she just tried to attack be claiming I'm after you! Fp I'm happy you guys are together I don't know what her problem is." She starts looking hurt.

"Your lying you told me that you know gabby isn't fps kid like I don't know that or something!"

She gasp.

"I would never do that...you believe me right Fp."

He signs and looks at me.

"Alice are you sure she said that just like that?" I look at him in shock.

"You know what fuck both of you I just want they stuff for MY Daughter and get out of here!" I walk away.

_____________

After I get her stuff we go to the decor store I wish I didn't have to ride with them but unfortunately I do!

Where done in that store after an hour then on our way home ...we got the food yesterday.

_____________

We arrived home to see all the kids and babysitters In the living room playing a game.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Mommy!" Gabby runs over to me with Jake and James not far behind.

"Alice!" They all hug me.

"No love for me?" Fp ask. Putting the bags on the floor:".

They all walk to him and hug him.

"Don't forget about mommy." Amy says...I don't know why Fp didn't drop her off.

Jake and James look at her then slowly walk to me.

"Fp can you take me home?" She asks with a smile like what just happened didn't hurt.

I kinda feel bad even after what happened today.

"Yea sure." He looks at me and I turn away walking to the kitchen with the bags.

"Alice" he walks after me.

"No safe it you believe her!"  Put my hands on the counter looking at him.

"I never s-"

"You didn't have to I know you do!"

"Alice just tell me what happened really." He walks over to me turning me around and grabbing my hands.

I explained what really happened and he signed.

"Alice I'm sorry you had to go through that...and I'm sorry I questioned you, that just didn't sound like anything Gladys would say but then again she's not Gladys she's Amy."

"I'm sorry for saying fuck you, just when it comes to my daughter I get really upset."

"Only in your dreams baby." He smirks and I look at him confused.

Then I realized what he meant and slapped his arm.

"FP!" I pretend to look mad..but I can't and I laugh at him.

"I know you dream about me." He whispers in my hand.

"We just started dating do be so full of yourself." I roll my eyes trying to get out of his hold.

"Well I know your always in my dreams." He kisses my neck.

"Fp- I'm really enjoying this...but-"

"I know...shh." He keeps kissing my neck and my head falls back giving him access to my throat.

I can't even think right...that is until I realized he's been in the same spot to long. I push him back a little.

"What are you doing?" He smirks.

"You'll see tomorrow." He gives that damn smirk again then walks out the kitchen. Leaving me hot and bothered.

Which I can't do anything about.

Welcome to me life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️