Chapter 7

George's POV

   It's been about 2 hours since I found out about the whole 'Human-Plush' thing. We were all downstairs watching TV. I couldn't help but notice that every once in a while, Dream would look and stare at me; And whenever I looked back at him, he would quickly go back to what was playing on the TV.

   I had invited Zak(Skeppy) and Darryl(BadBoyHalo) over later today for Talk Time. It's when all 3 of us meet up and talk about our problems to each other.

   Basically self-therapy.

   I let the plushies do as they pleased, walking around the house and make conversations with each other. "I'm going to the store. Who wants to come with me?" I say, standing up from my seat at the kitchen table next to the living room. Technoblade, Dream, Tubbo, and Sadie raise their hands in unison.

   Good thing my car only has 5 seats.

   We headed toward the door. "Demo. You are in charge. Take of Fundy for me!" I said before unlocking my door and leaving the house.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's POV

   10 minutes. We have been in this car for 10 minutes. Dream was talking to George about our what we are, Sadie wouldn't stop moving, and Technoblade semi-screaming things like "Down with the government!" or "Arson and Anarchy!"

   There was to much noise in the tiny car. And I was smuggled between Technoblade and Sadie in the backseat of the tiny car. Not even flowers could fix the headache I had.

   Eventually, George and Dream stopped talking and turned up the radio. Drowning out Techno's yelling and soon enough causing Sadie to go to sleep. I relaxed a bit, but still felt uneasy. I grabbed Techno's arm to get his attention. He still had on the flower crown that I made him, he must really like it. "Hm? Do you need something?" He said, "Could you p-please stop y-yelling..?" And with that he stopped.

   5 minutes later, a few bees came buzzing about the car. Seems that some of my little friends came with me. My hair is very fluffy so they might have hid in there. Some of them went to Technoblade's flower crown, while the others took from mine. We didn't mind their company. Neither did anyone else in the car. I had a few hives on my skin that can remove when I please. One on my neck, one on each of my backhands, two on each of my arms, and a few on my legs.

   The only time I'd take them off is when I sleep, so the bees can keep working without disruptions.

   George pulled into a parking lot, a plaza is where we stopped. I lightly shook Sadie awake. After we all got out of the car, George put us in groups. "Sadie, Techno, you guys can go with each other, Tubbo, I expect you will do good on your own, and Dream, you are coming with me. Got that?" Everyone hummed in agreement. We all walked inside and went our separate ways.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dream POV

   Target.

   The only place I could get lost and mesmerized by everything.

   "Please Dream, stop trying to eat the fruits. They aren't edible." George said, picking out a few outfits from the clothes section. I'd say we've been here for 20 minutes. "But it looks so tasty! Just one nibble!" I say, looking at George. "It's plastic! It won't taste good, anyway. Come on, I need headphones." He said. I didn't move from my spot in front of the fake, plastic, food.

   They look so good! Fruit has always been a favorite that I had. Any fruit would do, really. I also liked biting things, playing with bouncy balls, and much more! I admit, for my height and age, I do tend to act like a child.

   After multiple attempts, I finally backed away from the fruit.. I didn't get to eat them sadly, but George said that he would by me actual fruit! I wouldn't mind sharing some with him, though.

   We walked around Target. I kept getting distracted by things, George kept talking me out of it and shopping around.

   "Look Dream!" George said, lightly shaking my shoulder with one hand and pointing with the other. I followed his finger, it pointed to a 'Build-A-Bear' across the giant mall hallway. "All Build-A-Bear's are the same, correct?" He asked, his eyes were filled with curiosity and excitement. He looked so cute when he looked up at me.

   I nodded.

   "Let's get another plush!" He said. Oh, how the turn tables. To be honest, I feel like 6 of us was already a handful. We are pretty chaotic. But, I didn't want to upset the cute 20 year old, so we walked to the Build-A-Bear.

------------------------------------------------------------

Technoblade's POV

   "Whore!" I yelled, as Sadie dragged me away. I have been starting fights with people ever since we got separated. They weren't that bad, just a few punches and kicks... Along with offensive words. Most likely Karens.

   It's fun to see people rage.

   "Come on Techno! We need to find Tubbo and George!" Sadie said. Even though she was smaller than me, she was still able to drag me out of the store.

   "Why are you like this!?" She looks at me. "I won't stop my violent actions until the government is over-thrown. Anyways, I see George and Dream heading toward a Build-A-Bear; Let's go." I say, grabbing her by the wrist.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo's POV

   I spent my time looking at sparkling things. Some of the stores didn't really allow my bee friends because they could hurt someone.

   George didn't really give us money to buy things. Probably because he wants us to get used to coming here. The mall was medium-sized, you couldn't get lost all that easily. There was so much in the mall too. It basically had everything you could ask for!

   I heard a bit of yelling from one of the stores, and by what I could gather, Technoblade was the one who started it, Sadie was the one who ended it.

   I walked toward the died down yelling and, of course, saw the chaotic two. I also saw George and Dream heading toward Build-A-Bear. I figured that they would follow George (in which they did), I followed them.

------------------------------------------------------------

-1068 words. This took a little longer than it was supposed to be, I get distracted a lot, plus the 'Manberg' festival and the aftermath. Shout out to people who know what I'm talking about!
           -XxPotatoWolfxX ❤🧡💛💚💙💜