Chapter 18

Dream's POV

{Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 11:26AM}

   "Are you guys ready?" George asked. They were about to get in the car to go to the beach. It was going to be a long drive so, many stops are ahead. Everyone nodded.

   {Hour 1-3, Total Breaks: 1}

   "Why can't I sit in the front?" Tommy asked. George sighed, "Because I don't want you too. Plus, I think you should be comfortable on Fundy's lap." Techno chuckled. "Aww.. Does the baby need a bottle?" He said, moving his hands in a baby crying motion.

   Tommy stayed quiet for the time being while everyone else laughed.
_-_-_
   "Are we there yet?" Tubbo said. "No, we live quite far from the beach. We're probably going to get there near sunset." George replied.

   Tommy whispered something to Fundy. Then they high-fived. Dream could guess it was about the confession thing.
_-_-_
   Soon everyone in the car, except George of course, knew about the planned confession. Let's just say, a lot of 'support' was given.

--__--

   {Hour 4-5, Total Breaks: 4}

   "Somebody shut the child up." George groaned, hitting his head on the steering wheel. They were at a red light anyway. "You can't tell me what to-mmph!" Fundy pushed his tail into Tommy's mouth. Of course it felt slimey and uncomfortable, but if it was to shut Tommy up, it's worth the sacrifice.
_-_-_
   Now Tommy had duct tape over his mouth. He kept a calm state due to Tubbo. Now the car was silent. Mostly. Of course, the radio was playing. There was also the time to time 'Are we there yet?' From Tubbo. And sometimes Techno would start talking about something random.

   {Hour 6-7, Total Breaks: 5}

   "I still don't understand why you duct taped me." Tommy said. They were only a few minutes away now, and Tubbo wanted the tape gone. And they would never make Tubbo sad. "Because you wouldn't be quiet." Sadie said. "That isn't an excuse." Tommy crossed his arms. Technoblade sighed, "You insuliant little child..." He mumbled.
_-_-_
   "Are we there yet?" Tubbo asked, yet again. "Almost. Just wait 3 more minutes." George said. "Yay! Tommy were going to the beach!" Tubbo said. "I know Big T." Tommy chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------
373 words. I'm running out of things to say.
                        -XxPotatoWolfxX ❤🧡💛💚💙💜