21 - Sucker Punched

Start from the beginning

"He told me his name was Tony," Charlie said as Taehyung quickly clicked on a couple things, trying to pull up the right information.

"That's right, he booked the room under an alias," he muttered. Taehyung started to remember that evening as he recalled thinking how strange it was that he had used a fake name. "Tony Goldwater," he said as both Charlie and him glanced at each other and then back at the screen. He typed in some more information and noticed a list of names that popped up. "I guess Tony must be a popular name. This is a list of bookings within the past couple of months." He scrolled through the names slowly so Charlie could see as well. It seemed like every 5 names was a Tony. "Tony Griffon... Tony Gates... Tony Gildart..."

Charlie sat back as Taehyung continued scrolling. This was far too coincidental, what could it mean?

"TG," she said under her breath. "It's always a Tony and then G...." She tried to think about it, the initials repeating in her head before an idea clicked in her mind. She scoffed and then turned towards Taehyung with a smile. He looked back at her, waiting for her to tell him what she figured out. "G for Ganghan?"

Charlie watched as Taehyung's eyes widened and a small, boxy smile slowly started to appear. He quickly grabbed the side of her face and placed an excited kiss on her cheek.

"I knew you weren't just a pretty face!" he exclaimed as he turned back to his computer, not noticing how Charlie rolled her eyes and wiped her cheek. He took the information and tried to dig deeper, but was met with yet another obstacle.

"Shit, their firewall is too hard to crack... but I have the owner's name and his probable location for this evening." He faced Charlie and raised his eyebrows, giving her a small smirk. She leaned over and saw that Mark, the owner of the hotel, seemed to visit the same bar every night after work.

"We should go tell the others," Charlie said as the two walked downstairs, eager to share their new discovery with the rest of the members.

~☾~

Jin was sitting at a small table by the bar, sipping on a vodka and soda as he surveyed the location. He had never been in the field, but the circumstances called for his help. Hoseok was needed at the Casino to handle a deal with their shipment while Jimin and Taehyung were working at Cliff Hangers, installing upgrades to their security.

Yoongi was back at the house, working the tech side while Jungkook and Namjoon were in a car nearby, listening intently to the background as they watched the monitor in front of them, giving them a visual of the general seating area of the bar.

Namjoon insisted on going in instead of Jin since he had the experience, but Yoongi was hesitant about sending in his underboss. Even though Namjoon was a smart and skilled fighter, Yoongi knew he was a loose canon, unpredictable at times. He knew that Namjoon's demons could easily show up at the worst time, and he couldn't risk having anyone getting hurt or compromised, especially since they were low on numbers for this mission.

Namjoon understood, but he still managed to convince Yoongi to at least allow him to join Jungkook in the van, just in case they needed back-up.

Charlie had finally walked in and proceeded to her usual spot at the bar. After the altercation with Blade, she made sure to wear something that wasn't as revealing, but still looked hot on her. The white dress hugged her curves and was long enough to cover the Phoenix tattoo while the long sleeves concealed her vines. It was sort of modest... except for the plunging neckline, which she hoped would get Mark to at least notice her.