Ouija part 2

Freezing cold night where building's lit bright , couple's hold their hand's together and chat with a cup of hot chocolate on go, while I and Jack were holding our hand's to save my mom from the witch.

I feel bad for Jack , if I didnt enter his life he would have been with Rita by now , I spoiled his life..... now he is behind me and ghosts (Amy sighed) . Now its time to let him go , if I say this he wont understand , so I should probably leave alone to the quest .

I packed my bags kept it out secretly then I went to his room to see him one last time. He was in his shower , I couldn't stop over hearing him sing ,I giggled then I knocked the door .

Jack cleared his throat and said "Amy?"
I said, yes it is me
He opens the door showing off his pacs incredibly wet and yummy....I felt like "nope I'm not leaving" . He said " Tell me , What happen ?"
"I feel lil depressed ...I wanna go out I will be back soon oh...kay, I made peanut butter sandwich ,it's in fridge make sure you finish it off " Amy says while trying to look away from his pacs . (AMY stuck a sorry note on fridge )
" oh k I get that, u need some time but don't forget we have something more important event tonight remember.... while teaching how to use ouija I also said it can be used only at night?" Says jack
" Yup I do " but I couldn't look at his face.

I leave as soon as possible to the hospital , there was another patient on that ward where mom went missing so they didn't let me in , I had to seek in and bribe a nurse and sat as closest to the ward , it was a store room (Yuck , Amy grossed ) !

The night I was looking for is here I don't know Wat awaits for me but I'm ready no matter wat . I streched the board on ground , lit the candle it was pitch black . My heart raced with my pulse.

I pushed the glass to the board and called out to the ghost . First five seconds I can only is hear Nothing but the other second was like a nuclear bomb blast , I hit the ground hard and I could barely see , all the windows shattered, all the things which I could see was floating .

I saw someone nearing me , it was clearing the floating things on its way neared step by step , I wasn't even able to scream for help so I closed my eyes quick and wished to see Jack and mum, my soul was screaming hard and a sudden Flash...