spirts and spirt world

FLASH.......
It was so bright I wasn't even able to open my eyes all I could hear was thunder but it wasn't raining nor was it breezy , First it was damn cold and now I feel like wearing my shots and crop top . Finally my curse ends I opened my eyes slowly I see my sweat shirt and jeans drifting away in pieces and I think to myself "is someone trying to seduce me?" But then I find no chills since I was naked , oh...no I wasn't naked cause a pink dress just grew out of nowhere fitted to my body and it looked like I'm wearing some 19th century queen's dress ...Thank god I wasn't naked cause I don't find myself sexy at all . I can still feel the ground but I am floating in air like feather with no directions finally I land on my feet first thing I saw was the mirror rest was like all bright fog . My jaw drops and I was looking into the mirror there was a beautiful princess standing with a daimond crown on her head which is brighter than any stone on earth , oh wait that's me....wow I can look totally pull this look off....wait where am I and how can I be so clam when I am still aware of my missing mom , I don't feel sorry nor I can cry about it what a numb !
I hear a voice coming through the frog saying "that's because your in the spirt world princess"
I turn around looking for that sound which seemed to be very familiar and said " who is it? "
"I am a slave of yours " it says
" what my slave? Are you kidding me just come on out now ." I said very confused and slowly turning to 360 degree.
"As you wish my majesty ....guards unveil yourself ". The fog dissappear and I see a room built with stones filled with precious things and then I gasp looking at the gang . The room was filled with people well not exactly as they were translucent but each looked different to the other .
More scary face was in front talking to me I asked him no it "what are you , what do I call u him or it and why do you sound familiar?"
" I am not it I'm JACK an offspring of a witch and a spirit "
I was starring at him he took another step towards me to and slowly whispered to me " I know your pretty confused but I was there to help you and... I giggled confusedly like a pre schooler and something flashed again.....