chapter 2 : Stranger

She opens her school locker, flushes out her books , she gets busy cleaning that up when its already time for class , principle comes out for a walk .

she see's Amy and says " why are you still here my darling, you heard the bell , isnt it?"

Amy stares at her saying......."Yes , I did Mrs. Gogeria Smith but im sorry the books fell out and I wasnt able to control that. "

" its ok , now clean up fast and go to your class" she says pushing her pointy glasses and smiling" .

"I can see something following her ,its strange, when she talks her eyes glows , she looks more like a witch to me ......she is very scary even though she is a soft character, I dont understand ,how come Mr. Smith married her when she looks this scary ?..........Love is blind....huh !

Amy mutters to herself.

She walks to her class and knocks the door , she finds no one but a weird guy pricking his nose saying "come in" . Amy steps inside and finds a place really far and near the window . The bell rings, students enters the class from the lab. Jock team enters and the captain says " look who is here all alone, Amy and Nick . Everyone started singing "Amy and Nick under the tree k-I-S-S-I-N-G... ".

" I hate that guy , he is the worst guy I have ever seen and he thinks himself as hot in this whole world but he is not , trust me on that! "

she says to herself , looking down and pulling her cap , she couldn't see Nick's face as he was blushing and smiling showing his braces off and that was a not a good site.....!

At the end of the school, she became so tired walking back to her home but she couldn't enter the house as someone was struggling taking a couch inside.

" I wasnt spurised watching some one moving inside my house , my mom said that she gonna rent the upper portions , as it is of no use and we were broke currently....so yh im not comfortable with that."

she waits for that person to go but she heard a voice of guy.

"arent you going to help ?"

I said"like u asked me"

Then he asked "please can you help me , lifting this?"

I said " oh k I will try"

"I didn't look at his face but yeah I can say he is a good guy tho"

They were going smooth but when he entered his house he slipped and fell . Thats when she saw him and she was like "OMG heavens".

He said "Do you mind" and raised his hand .

" I was staring at him and his hand for long time as he is the first person who asked me to help. First handsome guy I have ever seen and asking me to hold his hands , thats like wow, my best day ever......thank you Mr. stranger".

She gives her hand fast and then she realise that he is already gone , she looks back and forth then he comes out with his dad from the room ,he said "oh youre back...huh! you were day dreaming I thought I shouldn't disturb you , so I went to keep the couch inside."

She gets embarrassed leaves that place without saying a word . She gets inside her home , asual her mom started shouting at her for not eating her breakfast and she puts her earphones started to listening song.

Mom screams " Amy its time for your Job"

"I said Im coming but my mind is totally struck with that guy , I dont know what to do now, should I talk him......no no no...Im scared , anyways I cant think about him when im broke also I dont look good enough for him."

she works at a fast food shop being a accountant

"I am here at my job and I find it usless ,wait wait wait.........untill now cause he his here , I shouldn't show that I like him, clam down amy.....calm down , he have seen you only once and infact he doesn't even know youre name!"

He gets inside wearing torn jeans and blue Tshirt , unbelievably fair with ocean blue eyes and gorgeous brown hair. He gets closer and closer, she gets pale pink out of shy . He looks at the menu carefully.

He says "Amy , whats special in here ",

"ummm...actually......wait what....did you call me Amy?.."

He said "yes I did , isnt that your name?"

yes it is , but I guess I never mentioned my name to you"

He said "yeah your right I actually came to your house to thank you for the help but I heard your mom calling its time for work, so thats how I know youre name .........and I followed to see where you work.....sorry but I just wanted to say thank you".

" its okay.......I dont mind .

He said "soo umm yeah thanks , I am not hungry anyway , I better be leaving now , see you later".

"Youre welcome...hah....uhhmm...k later bye".

He leaves that place with a big smile .

" Not bad for a second meeting , actually it was quiet awesome"

Next day , she wakes up with her diary but she didn't feel to write anything, it was the same rotuine but there was a smile on her face , she didnt expect a guy that handsome came to say thanks personally .

" I hope we can be friends one day Mr. perfectly Hot stranger....hmm"

Lunch time in school , she is walking with that big smile , new feeling new hairstyle and glasses off ,as she was walking , she trips and falls over the prettiest girl Rita ,the captain of the cheer leader.

"you Idiot, look what u have done ; you have spilled my lunch all over me ,where are your glasses you blind? Now what trying to be my competition , look at yourself , you fit for nothing!"

she and her friends starts laughing at Amy.

"I am so sorry Rita I didnt see you standing there, else I wouldn't do that to you........IM SO SORRY."

rita says "yh right , how will you know I am standing here when you dont wear glasses .....Hahaha"

shanon (ritas friend) shouts "May be she is trying to attract the new boy JACK"

Rita shrinks her nostrils , turns to me angrily and said "Dont you dare think about him , else you will dumped in the toilet".

Amy said "No no no no no no no I don't even know him , who is Jack anyways, no no no I dont know...please dont do that me please......Im sorry "

Everyone says to leave , so she walks away throwing a can at me , saying " I am watching you" she stops and pulls a boy out kisses him by giving Amy a evil stare .

"I didnt understand why she did that , then I heard a whisper saying look she made out with Jack .......The next min when I saw him I started to run away from there , crying ."

I hate to say this but IT IS HIM............!