Chapter 5 : A Hint

After a half an hour of nail biting , leg shaking  and tone changing , he appears . Before he says anything I made clear to him that he or anyone won't be haunted by me or through me  , it just like you see normal people....but dead , " Its normal to be scared but nothing is gonna happen , I promise" says Amy worried of loosing him.

He then says " who said I was scared , I went out for a reason which you will get to know tonight  with me......are you free tonight ?"

Amy says "Yes I am, so is it a date ".

Jack says without any hesitations     " yes it is, but I wanna show you something before that"...okay ?" .

"okay" Amy smiled.

After sometime , they both went to school and they find Rita missing , then they hear that she has left the school , as she lost the battle to a girl who was like a slave to her. Everyone gets happy and they celebrate even Rita's  friends , actually it was their part of the plan.

Anyways my life started to become more easy to live , my class mates started to talk with me. I didn't had any friends because no wanted me but now, everyone wants me because of that single move I made . Moreover  the gangs of pretty chicks literally changed my look....from baggy pants to skinny jeans, from lip balm to lip gloss and from straight hair to wavy . I look beautiful , I can say that because when Jack saw me , he was mesmerized and said  "wow.....Ur...Ur....so pretty...I mean this day cant be any better than this for you ". when I went to my home to refresh , my mom got better by seeing me happy and she liked the changes , it made her better than ever.

 After sometime. ....

Knock knock......"who is it"  asks Anna. "Its Jack , is Amy ready ?"

"yes , I am " says Amy while getting out of her room , wearing a lilac dress with pain single strand chain and a ball of stone hanging down.Jack says "you look perfect , isn't she Anna ?"  , "yes ,she does"  says Anna looking proud. Amy and Jack goes out . Jack takes her to a deep dark place and he ties her eye , Jack then says " This will solve all your  doubts....and.....this is to our new beginning ". He unties her blind fold , she then see's a round table covered with blood red cloth and skeletons hanging around and a ball of mystery sitting in the middle of the table. while she was busy looking around terrified, she finds a lady with her suddenly........she feels the heart beat on her throat , she takes a big gulp and asks Jack "Jack can you also see her ??". He says "yes I can"...then she sighs.

"I sense a Royal fragrance in my room which is filled with goodness , yet you have come to me , what is the matter? " asks the Witch .

Amy being confused couldn't answer to the witch so Jack says " she didn't know that I was taking her here , My mom once told me that some eyes can see spirit , they have cause to be born that way, like to save some life or destroy or even worse than that , but if each spirit seeing person gets to know their cause for their gift , there will be a balance between the spirit world and our world, so this could have given you a HINT isn't it? ....yes she can see spirits".

"oh well, well, I got a Jackpot is it.....we can do business together, if interested call me ". says the witch and gives a card , then she sits right in front of them and starts to do black magic.....she then reads something and started by saying her ancestors name to mentioned where she descends . Then it becomes vigorous as she reads the ball , the ball blows away and the witch speaks in a mans voice saying

" you are the descendent of the King Rodrick Thompson, the great . you are the princess to Farnity Island and you're the one only person who can help the people struck in that island , including your father . Only  you can destroy the bad spirits but Amy Thompson all this will happen only if you're alive and I wont let that happen.........