Jack is what?

I hear my name called twice I slowly get up saying " Jack I had a weird dream in which you were a....my vision clears and he still looks like a monster. I giggle again like a pre schooler jack said " not again please listen to me I know where to find your dad , if you keep fainting I can't help you". That words was like a slap I couldn't even close my eyes again . I asked "are you sure "
Jack Said "positive "
" okay then, before saving my dad I wanna know where am I , what am I doing here and why didn't you tell me your...( took a huge glance from top to bottom) wat you are... now!

"Ok long story short this a spirit world no future , no past and present you can basically alter your life and you will have no age here . Here we eat what's been dead on your world . Before the sprit world didn't exist until the war we had which was right after your birth , yes I was there and I was fighting in the battle . I was sent to the world to look after you it was just a duty of mine. Amy ouija board was not a way into the spirit world, as you open that board every bad force was surrounding you so these soldier's came to retrieve you as they needed help; I had to join them. I know u will feel betrayed but I had no other go princess " Says Jack then bows down.

I cant even cry god damn this world .
"Ok I need some time, can all of you leave my room . I need to think about it  jack". I ordered

"I donno what to do save my or dad or find why someone close acted like it was just their duty " I said, jack replied ignoring what I asked " I understand princess if I were you I would probably save the Dad since he knows greater things about witch since his mom a witch then find your mom rest all on gods hand "

I nodded my head slowly thinking to myself what happen to you .

Let's go and prepare for the battle...