Chapter 16

Marinette

The next day Marinette, Clara, and Damian waved goodbye to the rest of the Wayne's. All of them making promises to bring Mar'i and Kor'i with them. I smiled and hugged Clara.
"You should bring Jon out, I believe a certain blond friend would love to see him." I told Dick. "Besides, he'll come the second Damian tells him he moved here."
Damian rolled his eyes. And hugged Dick, before retreating to stand next to me and Clara.
"Race you to Burts!" Clara yelled before taking off.
I gasped offended "HEY! If you win you pay!" I called back. She kept running, me not too far behind. The door was open when we got there and there were two cups of what could only be seen as Coffee-Teas at the counter. Clara pushes me out of the way and grabbed the drink before chugging the thing.
"Hey, no fair!" I cried.
"Sorry mom, I was thirsty." She said with a smile.
I laughed, took the other drink, before wrapping my arm around her and walking back  out to meet Damian.
Happy, to finally get my happily ever after.

Hey guys,
Sorry it took so long, but this is the last and final chapter. If you have any ideas about a Damianette story you would like to base off of a show or movie, and you don't want to write, and I know what your talking about, I'll write it for you, you just need to message me or comment below. This one was Gilmore Girls if you didn't know that already. Hope you enjoyed it.
-DJWifi