adopt

!!!THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT AND CRINGY SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MY DUDES!!!

it had been a few days and jaehyun was... not doing so well.

"yes?"

"well..." jay's carer sighed, "i don't know if you would want to adopt him yet. he's still a bit... umm... traumatized."

"i understand, sir. it's just..." i paused, "i've always wanted a child and... he's perfect. he's so, so perfect."

"are you really sure about this?"

"of course i am." smiling, i glanced at jay who was playing gracefully on the floor.

•••

"are you sure, kid? you're barely eighteen."

"of course, yoongi-hyung. i love him and i'm sure of it!"

"alright... calm down, breathe and we can apply to adopt him."

"i love you, hyungie." i giggled as tayeon jumped onto my lap and yoongi kissed my cheek before stating,

"i love you, too." and ruffled my hair.

word count: 136
instagram: ffyoonseokff
i was gonna have some apples for lunch today and when i looked in the fridge, there were none. my dad helped me look and we couldn't find them. i interviewed the suspects and the culprit was my brother. he said that he ate them with his breakfast. excuse me sIR but they were mine! dad bought them for me because no one in this household eats apples other than me and i eat about two a day... the man proven guilty spoke up about his filthy crime, stating 'theyre not only for you, theyre for everyone.'. the judge, lo, has added 'well they were meant for me and i hope you have learnt your lesson. lock him up!'
the end ☺