Chapter 5: Hmm...

•~Chaewon's POV~•

I'm at the classroom right now along with the royals. The topic today is history of this dimension. Hmm... What is the history? I heard that this place is very homophobic.

"Listen carefully. Once, the land was full of peace. Everyone was very accepting. Boys were courting girls while the girls would be head over heels for the boys. But one day, girls were seen kissing other girls. Men and Boys were outraged. Of course this lead to a chaos.

People mostly men, abused women whenever they had the chance. Wives were beatten whenever their husbands saw that they were close with another girl thinking that they were cheating on them.

The Kingdoms were very furious about hearing the news. So it is their duty to make peace. So they made Homosexuality illegal. So whenever a suspected homosexual, they would arrest them but no one knows where they really are.

But, not only that. The Draknians are now making a move. They wish to take the throne. Only one person can stop them and it is the 'prince' of the entire dimension. The descendant of King Edgar. Their descendant has the power of the Sun and Moon but will also have the attunment of Blood.

It has been said in a prophecy that this chosen will have the power of Creation and Destruction. The only thing that can kill the king of Draknians whom has a Blood Attunement."

Why do they think it's a boy? A girl can lead them to victory too. It doesn't mean that the princess of Ixe Kingdom will be marrying their descendant doesn't mean it's a boy. It can be a girl too.

Their so close minded. I cam't even stand it. It hurts my brain too much.

As I walked to the cafeteria, a bunch of clowns blocked my way. Oh, I was wondering when will they appear. Usually in a wattpad book, these kinds of people will appear. "Excuse me." I used my cold voice and stare to make them intimidated which worked but they didn't give up.

"Bitch, who are you to just steal the spotlight?" I'm assuming their leader said. "Who said I wanted the spotlight?" I retorted coldly. "Who doesn't? You may look innocent but you're so rotten inside." The little minion said.

"I'm not even hiding it." Again, I retorted back. She must've lost her words since she turned red. If I didn't know enough, I would say she's blushing.

"Bitch!" She shouted at me and reached her hand out. I didn't bother to move since I knew it would miss me. But someone with soft hands dragged me away from where I was standing.

My eyes widened a little because of surprise but went back to it's normal cold eyes when I saw it was little princess Kim Minju. The cold Ixe Princess. A little too gay of a move don't you think?

"Dumb." She mumbled at me. I just ignored her comment and just made my way again to the cafeteria. I knew sticking with these royals would be such a pain the the ass.

I then bought food and went over to seat at a spot where no one was sitting and as I ate my food, people kept staring. I just ignored them until someone from behind me cleared her throat. I looked back only to see the 10 girls. Royals. One's missing? Hmm...

I stood up and was about to leave when this duck looking girl clinged her hand over mine and started to whine. "We just got here. I mean, it's our table but please seat with us~! You look cute~!" At the corner of my eye, I saw some hamster roll her eyes. So, she's jealous.

"No thanks, a hamster might get jealous." I said coldly and left the scene. Ugh! Good going! Lay low I say? I really messed up big time by sitting at the Royalies' table. Now attention will be on me.

I hate attention. Besides, attention will make it harder for me to complete my mission. 'Remember Chaewon. Never get attatched. It will only lead to a disaster.' I reminded myself. 'Maybe I'll make an exception this time for the royalties since they're all cute and gorgeou- NO! WHY WOULD I EVER THINK THAT?!'

I walked over to the garden to have some time to think. While I was sitting below the tree someone threw an apple on me. I didn't need to look up to see that the great Kim Minju was the one who did that.

"Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. Really, why does this girl hate me so much? Well, I hate her too but that's beside the point!

'Ooh~ Why do you even care that Minju hates you? Are you perhaps, falling?' My stupid mind said.

'No. Never. I can't.' I replied. I can't. Out of all the people to get attatched to huh? A royal? Seriously? Fate really has a strange way of working huh?

Dryxmar Academy (Iz*One Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara