As Henry ran towards Neal he stopped, turned around to Ella and shouted "Love you!"

Ella smiled and said, "Love you too"

Emma sighed and walked over to Ella as Mary Margaret did the same and said, "I don't know any eleven year old that would willingly shout love you in public, he's scared Ella."

"Of course he is, he's practically watching me fall apart. Thanks to someone telling him." Ella said with a smirk as she walked over to David's truck and sat in the back of it

. . . . .

When they pulled up to somewhere that looked like the middle of nowhere, Ella hopped out of the back of the truck walked over to David and said, "I don't like the way this place makes me feel."

"What do you mean?" David said turning towards his daughter

"Mother Superior spelled this place, way too much light magic for my liking." Ella said cocking her eyebrow and smirked.

David laughed as Emma walked around the truck saying, "Why are we in the middle of nowhere? Why aren't you guys telling me what's going on? Why the secrecy?"

"So many questions calm down." Ella said

"Because you need to see it." Mary Margaret said getting out of the truck.

"Great that always goes well with me listen whatever it is, it can wait August was trying to warn me about something- Someone dangerous." Emma replied

"Doesn't matter."

"Why not?" Emma said looking slightly scared

"Because of this." Mary Margaret said with a smile, grabbing Emma's hand as David turned to Ella with his hand out with a smile, Ella paused for a second but took his hand with a small smile.

Mary Margaret and David pulled them towards an empty field, and that was all they saw until they saw a very busy patch of beans.

Ella looked over to Emma who had a shocked and confused look on her face

"Emma!" They heard

Ella looked over to see Anton running towards them.

Emma walked towards the Giant and hugged hi saying, "Hi."

"Are you here to help? It's not quite harvesting time yet." Anton stated as he walked over to Ella and also gave her a hug.

Realisation hit Emma as she turned towards Mary Margaret, David and Ella and said, "Beans... you're growing magic beans that's what you were up to when I was in New York? Why didn't you tell me?"

Ella chuckled and said, "We are telling you."

David continued saying, "We kept it a secret to protect the crop. Mother Superior she cloaked the area. That way Anton can do what he does best."

"Actually you haven't seen this guy play darts, he gave me a run for my money." Ella said with a smile

"Ella's right, but yeah I do this pretty good too." Anton shrugged

Emma then said, still confused, "Um Anton don't take this the wrong way but, w-w-why are you so-"

Anton cut her off saying, "Small? Cora. She and Regina brought some magic to make me human sized. I kinda like it."

"He was giant sized he smashed almost all of my glasses at the bar just by walking past."

Anton was going to reply when Leroy walked over saying, "Enough lollygagging. Back to it."

The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें