THIRTY-SEVEN: Campfire & Amber Light

Start from the beginning

I went to cell block B to tuck Hailey in, she shares a room with her brother Dallas, who was laying on his bed reading comics. "Hey Hails, what do you say?" Dallas questioned once he saw us, he picked up Hailey making her giggle, "tank yew Nyx for binging me back safe-illy, and night night, Naomi." I give Hailey a high five, Naomi does the same before I walk her and Judith to C.

"Did you have fun today princess?" I ask Naomi as I tucked Judith into her cot, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Yea, loads of fun." Naomi says as if she's excited but also wrecked. Carl brushes past me to say goodnight to Judith, which cause me to jump in surprise because I didn't know he was there. "Didn't mean to spook you, babe." I smile when he calls me babe because he gives me another kiss on the forehead.

Once Naomi is tucked in and fast asleep, Carl and I retire to our cell, I strip off my clothes folding them to be worn another day. I pulled on a oversized shirt, that stopped on my mid thigh, before sitting on Carl's thighs, straddling him. I pull him into a sensual kiss, our movements synchronised, my left hand ravelling in his hair as my right hand maps out his bare chest. Carl's hands moving slowly up my thighs, towards my boobs where he unclasps my strapless bra and discards it to the corner of the cell. I moan against his lips as he begins to knead my breasts, my hips lightly rocking, slowly grinding against his boxers making him groan.

My hand slides from his chest taking place on his thigh and his lips part allowing my tongue to explore his mouth whilst his explored mine. My hand slides up his thigh towards the tent in his boxers, Carl breaks the kiss, our lips red and swollen. "Is this okay?" Carl lets out a shaky breath and nods as my lips move to his ear, nibbling on it gently. "If you want me to stop please tell me." I look him in the eyes, Carl takes my two hands place them on his dick, the only thing separating my hands from him was his boxers, I squeeze it lightly.

Once I have his full consent to continue, I grab the lotion Carl uses to pleasure himself, putting two pumps on my right hand. My left hand pulls down Carl's boxes just to his mid-thighs, before I lightly take a hold of him, my thumb brushing against his tip has Carl mumbling curses, burying his into my shoulder. I begin spreading the lotion all around his length, applying a small bit of pressure which makes Carl's hips buck up. I slowly began to pump my hand as I put some lotion on my left hand before using it to massage his balls, "fuck Nyx." Carl moan is muffled against my shirt, his hand grip harshly onto my hips as I start to speed up my pace, his breath shaking.

Three minutes into the hand job, Carl was choking back moans, his breath layering with pleasure as he tries to leave a few more hickey on my neck, "you love my little hands wrapped around, you don't you." I whisper into Carl's ear, nibbling on it, pumping faster and applying more pressure to his balls. "y-y-yes, fuck Nyx I'm close." Carl admits with a shaky breath, "it's okay baby..." I make my strokes shorter, focusing on his tip feeling him twitch in my hand, becoming completely undone.

I press myself against Carl as I whisper, "come for me baby." Carl's grip on my hips as he shutters and I entrap his lips into another kiss, he moans into the kiss as cum shoots from his tip covering his stomach and my t-shirt, I make my strokes longer and slowly helping him to ride out his climax breaking our kiss. "Fuck." Carl shivers once his climax passes, his head drops to the crook of my neck and I fell his shaky breath against my skin.

We sit in that position for another few moments allowing Carl to collect himself. He leaves feathered kisses on my neck on jaw as he catches his breath. "I love you." My whole body freezes at Carl's statement because I knew that truthfully I couldn't say the same just yet. It's hard for me to love, I've never known love, the true kind anyways, I only know the compulsory kind, of a grandparent or a sibling. My silence and tense shoulders spoke volumes, but Carl just lifted his head to look at me better. "It's okay if you're not ready to say it back, after everything you've been through I don't expect you to. I just wanted to be completely honest where my head's at."

"I'm sorry I can't say it back yet..." I look in his eyes with tears pooling in mine, Carl cups my cheeks with both his hands and stares at me intensely. "You have nothing to apologise for. You were honest and maybe one day you'll feel it too." I couldn't believe how truly accepting Carl was being towards me not being at that stage of our relationship yet. "I might not be ready to say it yet but I know how truly lucky I am to have you." Carl smiles brightly at me, arguing that he's the lucky one before pulling me into a gentle kiss. We pull away so that I can take off my oversized t-shirt, slowly clean the cum off his stomach, which felt almost as intimate as the deed.

I give him another kiss before standing up and pulling on a new shirt, hiding the one that has cum all over it. "Nyx, it's my turn." Carl whispers as he pulls me back onto the bed, "Carl, we can't do much for me without going in and I'm not ready for that." Carl nods understandingly, "I wanted to use my hands but if you're not ready then that's okay. But I do feel bad cause you made me see stars." I smile now knowing I did a good job at a hand job. "Well I wouldn't say no to making out and having your hands all over me." I admit in a whisper, Carl smirks pulling me into a kiss...