- Chapter 22 -

Ashton's POV

"And he just shoved me for nothing,"

"So you're telling me that he suddenly turns cold once you mention our hang-out?"

"Yes! Isn't that childish? That arrogant son of a bitch, I swear"

"I'm so sorry that I caused this argument between you two, if I had known sooner I wouldn't ask you to hang out,"

"Are you saying you'll cancel our hang-out just because of Luke?"

"No, no, no, it's not like that! I would still want to hang out with you but if that means causing a problem in your relationship, I think it's better if I back off..."

"Mika, no, it's not your fault, okay? And who gives a fuck about what Luke gonna say?" I do, but that's not important right now,

"It was probably my fault but I know I did nothing wrong, so with that being said, I think it's just one of Luke's assholish behaviour then,"

"I never Luke is that kind of person, he seems nice,"

"Nope and nope! He's far from nice, he's the worst, I swear. He's just nice in front of people, when it was just me, ugh... he turns to this demon-like creature that I wish I could choke to death. Arrogant, selfish, such a bastard, a complete asshole, that's him. He's just that insane, he should have felt lucky to have me, but no, he just loves to annoy the living shit outta me. Sure he was nice sometimes, but he also made me cry a couple of time,"

"But you still love him, right?"

"Sadly,"

"He treats you like trash and you still love him, why?"

"I... I don't even know actually,"

I should have just ignored someone like him, but there's something about him that keeps pulling me in. I don't know what, but it's there and its power on lulling me in, is strong as fuck. Sure, he treats me poorly, but someway, somehow, I still do love him.

"A- Ashton?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Will you- will you go out with me?" w- whattt?

"C- compare to Luke, surely I'm not that much, I- I'm far from it, b- but... I can assure you that I'll never make you worry moreover crying,"

"M- Mika..."

"It- it seems like your relationship with Luke is far too complicated and- and like a lot of work for you, hence why... hence why I'm asking you out. You don't have to answer it now, you can think about it first, I'll wait as long as you wish,"

I was currently on my bed, rolling around in frustration. Should I go out with Mika? I know he's a good guy and seems like gonna treat me much better than Luke ever will, but was it the right decision?

Ash:
Mikeee
Help, urgent

Brother M:
Whattt?

Ash:
You know Mika from science?
My lab partner?

Brother M:
The guys with unique dark blue eyes?

Ash:
Yes.

Brother M:
What about him?

Ash:
He asked me out.

Incoming Skype video from Brother M

"Hey"

"Tell me all the details," I told him from the beginning until the time at the café and he hummed along here and there.