- Chapter 19 -

"Ashton, wake up. It's time,"

"Uh?"

"It's seven now, the lights are all on."

"Oh..."

I rolled off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, tidying up my hair a tiny bit along with my- Luke's shirt. We changed into his spare clothes before resting. And yes, we slept on the same bed. Nothing happened though, but I truly wish something did.

"We're going out, right?"

"No, we're taking a picture from the balcony."

"Why?"

"So it'll be more romantic? I don't know, just think that it would be better,"

"O- oh..."

"C' mere," I walked towards Luke who is already in the balcony, instantly shivering at how cold it was outside. I looked at the distance and instantly smiling at how pretty they are. The lights, the ornament, the busy street, the people passing by, just everything looks so pretty from up here. Everyone looks so overjoyed and there are tons of people that are also taking pictures.

"Pretty isn't it?"

"Very,"

"I thought you would love it and seems like I'm not wrong."

"I do, very much."

"It'll look better from up here, hence why I'm reserving a room,"

"Oh? Th- thank you," I said, looking at Luke with beaming eyes. He nodded at me before looking back at the street. I can't believe he's doing this for me.

"Your phone or mine?"

"Can we use mine?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure."

"How are we gonna do it?"

"Just do it like you're taking a normal selfie, what are you talking about?"

"The height difference won't make it a normal selfie, Luke. And If I bring it up, the view won't be that clear." Luke sighed at my words and he grabbed the phone from my hand. He pulled me closer by the waist and crouch down to my height.

"Say cheese!!!" He excitedly said before placing his lips on my cheek. I froze at the feeling of his cold lips on my skin, probably ruining the picture with my dazed expression.

"There, now mission completed"

"I uh, y- yeah..." I subconsciously reached my hand up and touch the burning skin. Even though his lips were cold as fuck, it left a burning feeling on my skin.

"W- why do you kiss me?"

"Dunno, just feel like it,"

Just feel like it, for fuck sake! Can he just tell me his feeling instead of hinting it and confusing my head?

"H- hey Luke?"

"Yes?"

"Can I... can I ask you something?"

"Um... sure, go on,"

"Wha- what do you think of me? I- I mean... am I- am I just a fling to spend your time? Or- or am I just a cat for you to order around? Like- like... is that true?" Are you... are you there's no special feeling, even the slightest, for me?" I'm so hesitant to ask this to him, but I did it anyway. It needs to be done or way or another, sooner or later, I need to know. He can't keep leaving me hanging and hoping.