5

~Saturday~

You woke up, glaring at the sun as it glared back at you. Tauntingly. Groaning, you got up and trudged to your cupboard. Getting dressed casually and going to the kitchen to wake yourself up with a nice caffienated beverage. Finally waking up more, you fixed your hair and then you walked straight out that door. Your mother wasn't home so you could just leave as long as you weren't out too late. You walked out of your house, down the road and downtown to the Elmore mall. Coincidentally, bumping into B/F/N and Rob as they were also just getting there. 

"I know you," you said jokingly, pointing at Rob, doing the finger-gun gesture toward him. He reciprocated, doing the same gesture in return. "We're like that one spider man meme," you said, causing the three of you to erupt into laughter for a short while.

The three of you entered the mall, casually making small talk as you walked through different shops, B/F/N constantly hinting at outfits you could buy and wear during your next perfomance

The three of you entered the mall, casually making small talk as you walked through different shops, B/F/N constantly hinting at outfits you could buy and wear during your next perfomance. Speaking of which, you'd managed to do five performances at school in the past week. Why five you may ask? As you recall, principal Brown was a massive fan of S/N, and so you'd convinced him to let you play whenever you wanted, so you played one song each day.  Each day a different genre. Currently you were working on Born This Way by Lady Gaga, because you LOVED the lyrics. Another thing, all musical equipment was brought by your band. Including amps, microphones (because M/F/N and F/F/N sometimes do backing vocals) and the rest of the important instruments. But you also set up lights and a projector with a screen for behind your band, the cafeteria was slightly rearranged to add the 'stage area' which was an empty part of the cafeteria, the floor lined with a large tarp-like mat that was big enough for your band to set up and perform on.

As you walked, you heard Rob inhale loudly, sharply turning into the supermarket in an attempt to avoid a 'pair of bumbling dweebs', as he described them. The blue cat and orange fish didn't notice his presence, and he sighed with relief as they walked the other way. Eventually, you'd all decided to take a walk downtown. Walking down the path, a worst-case scenario occurred in which you'd walked directly into Gumball and Darwin. You saw Rob tense up as he greeted them cheerfully, hoping they'd remember his name properly.

You winced as they not only continuously got it wrong, but also kicked him down a freaking manhole! (I actually thought this scene was funny ngl) "What the hell dudes, so not cool! I'll bash your heads in!" You yelled at them, waving your fist at them as you then climbed down the manhole to help your tall cyclops friend up.

"Thanks Y/N.. Damn it.." He grumbled bitterly as he tried to twist his hair to get rid of the residue of what he hoped was just water. Due to this inconvenience, the down-town hangout was... Ruined, suffice to say. You walked back home, overthinking the incidents and wanting to just, go back and stop that darn fish from kicking your friend down that manhole. Looking back, he looked quite nice with wet hair, the way it was knotted and tangled, brushing over his face slightly. Your face brightened up as you accepted these flustered feelings and thoughts as the birth of a new crush.  You then got to work on practicing Born this Way for your next performance. Picking out your new clothes and trying them on, you decided they were good enough for Monday. 

On Sunday, not much really happened besides your usual routine for practicing music. B/F/N, however, managed to accidentally trip the power by plugging too many electronics in at once, thus the electricity noping the heck out of there.