Sam ( G angst )

SEASON 6
443 words
TW/CW: SWEARS
In Grian's old sever, Xisuma traveled the land looking for people to join him in his hermitcraft server. He saw Grian crying while his town was being burnt down while Sam was laughing maniacally.

Months later and Sam was contaminated in Area 51. He was like a prisoner they only kept him alive so he could say a proper sorry to Grian but never did. It was Grian's turn to visit Sam so Mumbo came and flew to his base to get him.

"Hey Gri, you ready to meet Sam?" Mumbo asked.
"Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty safe with meeting him, you guys are protecting me right?"
"Of course, he's a little ill right now so if he says something crazy, it's probably the medicine."
"Alright, alright. We going now Mumbo?" Grian put on his elytra and equipped his rockets.
"Yeah," Mumbo nodded and took off to Area 51 with Grian.

Grian and Mumbo made it to the entrance as they walked in and made their way to Sam's cell room. Grian stood infront of sam's hospital bed.

"Do you have anything to say to Grian Sam?" Doc asked.
"No, he can speak first"
"Gria-"
"You killed my best friend, burnt down my village and killed my pet. I don't care if you die or not, you've traumatized me so much, i hope you die.." Grian was ranting, he let all his feelings out. The builder was trembling with fear and anger. Doc and Mumbo were surprised Grian could sound this mad.
Sam chuckled and stared deeply into Grian's eyes making him shiver. " I should've killed your little ass a long time ago. It's your fault taurtis died, you were to weak to save him. Coward. It's your fault your STUPID VILLAGE BURNT DOWN, YOUR DUMBASS DIDN'T GET THERE IN TIME. SO WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A WHORE ON A NOOSE!!" Sam yelled, going crazy. Grian was scared, he was trembling as the thoughts got to his head.
"I-I gotta go." Grian said, walking out of the room.
"WIMP!" Sam yelled, laughing his heart out.
Grian panicked, he kept flying, he just wanted to escape. Grian landed on top of Xisuma's base as he heard the loud thud. Xisuma rushed to see what caused it and saw Grian, grabbing at his hair, crying and trembling.

"Grian? Grian calm down!" Xisuma said, rushing to him, pulling his arms away.
"X-xisuma.. make it stop.. please.."
Grian clung onto Xisuma's suit. Xisuma could feel the poor hermit trembling and could hear him cry. Xisuma hugged him and rubbed soothing circles on his back. "It's okay Grian.."
Sorry