𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭

Start from the beginning

Ghoulz nosey ass looked "AHT, if you wanna talk to my good sis send front and back.. then y'all can talk business. But he was bout to tell you, you was pricey."

"Swore I just told y'all to go home. Burn the road up." I sucked my teeth.

"I am home dummy." Ghoulz say plopping down on the couch.

"If you live in ya car just say that."

She threw a pillow at me and I put my gun down and grabbed the pillow she threw at me and swung that bitch.

"OHHHHHH SOOO YOU WANNA PLAY!" She smiled hard asl grabbing a pillow. "Cmon wit it bitch."

"Where Remy?" Ghoulz looked up at us with red eyes.

"Who?" Ace scratched his head.

"Linguini- you know what nvm dumb muhfuckas."

"Ain't you shoot him?" Sway furrowed his brows and she clenched her chest faking like she was offended.

"I would never do such a thing. My daddy ain't raise me like that."

"Youn een-"

"Trejon Kemoni Williams please stop playing fore I get you arrested."

"Any crime I go down for I'm taking you down wimme. Finna be in that bitch singing like Mike. Play with ya pussy dirt neck."

"It's cool if Herb and Kanan come in?"

I shrugged and Ghoulz mugged allum.

"I just think it's funny how we chilling wit an opp."

I shook my head.

"Who an opp?" They mugged.

"Well bitch if my calculations are correct and ik they are I went to a good school bitch soooo. Bitch slap a gray box with a black screen on my face and call me Karen cause this shit finna add up. You," she pointed at Kenny or whatever tf his name was and continued. "Soon as you came around shit hit the fan."

"Elaborate." He stale faced her.

"Aight dumb bitch. Explain how five minutes fore me and Linguini got shot at you was on yo phone and was looking in the same direction as the first gun shots? Before they even happened and the gate big as shit so don't even use that. 'We was outside' shit cause that ain't adding up. And before you Bring up Delilah she be fiendin' for Linguini so ain't no way she'd jeopardize that. Now that leaves you. I was shot at cause yo bitch made ass and on mommy if I catch you ain't no words ion respect people like you." She mugged getting in his face as he balled his fists up I watched him as Murda grabbed Ghoulz.

"I ain't have shit to do with that. I came to push up on Saiyr fine ass. I ain't worry bout no nigga."

"So you a stalking bitch made bitch? Noted." She gave em a tight lipped smile.

"Ain't y'all with Dre? Won't we at his house? Ain't he one of the most hated niggas out right now?"

"Hated but respected bitch. Stop speaking on shit youn know jack bout. Why this bitch even still speaking to me as far as I'm concerned you an opp and you need to keep from 'round me bitch." She got up. "Imma fuck with y'all."