𝟏𝟐. | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"D-Dave this ain't righ—mmph! It's not..", I whimpered.

"I told you imma be good baby..", he repeats once again.

"Dave.. fucking—MOVE!", I aggressively shoved him, causing him to remove his fingers out of me. I glanced at them, notice they were covered in my clear liquid.

He stepped back towards me with this death glare, slamming his hand on the wall next to my head, causing me to jump. I breathed heavily, not knowing what his next move was cause he is crazy.

"I'll be back. This pussy is still mine.", he says, putting his two fingers in his mouth to taste my juices like they were wing sauce. My eyes watched as he walked out of my own house.

I buried my face in my hands, not knowing what the absolute fuck just happened. At this point, I wanna move out the whole country.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Two Weeks Later

I lay awake in the bed, looking up at the ceiling and having my morning blunt to smoke. I'll usually smoke on my hookah, but I didn't feel like.

After that whole incident with Dave, I haven't seen or spoke to him since. He hasn't been a creep on my social medias, thank God, but he also just had a baby shower with Bernice.

I haven't talked to Aubrey either, but honest to God I miss him. I was wrong for throwing him out of course, but I honestly believe he's not the father of Bernice's child.

I'm praying he's not and I haven't even let him tell his side of the story. I missed him holding me, I miss being around him, the funny ass moments we have, allat. Hell, the sex too.

I feel like I was losing my mind every time I remind myself we were apart. I made the stupidest decision ever throwing him out.

I just wanna take him to red lobster and treat him cause I MISS MY MAN. Finishing my blunt by taking the last pull, I put it out and sprayed some blunt spray to knock out the smell.

I peeled the covers off of me and headed to the bathroom to shower up. I showered in my Dove Pomegranate body wash and Bohemian Escape sugar scrub.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body as the steam exited out the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene, slipping on my lavender bra and cheeky panty set by Fenty.

Next thing you know, I hear a doorbell ring. I groaned, immediately grabbing my black silky robe to slip on and tie, also slipping on my black house slippers. I still had on my black bonnet, but I ain't care.

"Who the fuck bothering me?", I asked myself, jogging down the staircase and walking to the entrance door.

I open it and I see Aubrey with a handful of roses and a teddy bear.

"BABYYY!", I squealed, my face immediately turning into a happy one. I jumped on top of him with my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck.

"Hey bae. You missed me, huh?", he asked me, holding me tightly so I wouldn't fall.

"Yes I did!", I replied, cupping his face to spoil his lips with kisses over and over again, "You staying with me forever, ight? I'm locking you up.", All he could do is chuckle.