𝟎𝟒. | 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:
𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:❝ 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❞____________________

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄.. ✧・゚
‎| آگسٽ | 🗯
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off by the tone of "Racks In The Middle" on my phone.

My hands lazily rubbed my face, slowly opening up my eyes and I grabbed iPhone to snooze it. I put my phone down and looked down to see Ariana sleeping on my chest.

I sighed in relief cause I thought she had left but she looked beautiful sleeping so peacefully, I could watch her sleep all day.

In my mind, I would've just awaken her and kicked her out like these other bitches, but she was built different andI just couldn't do that to her.

I slowly removed her off me so I can get out the bed. I decided to just let her sleep in my bed. I walked over to my walk in closet to give her some extra clothing.

I took out one of my Crenshaw white and black tees with some black Nike shorts for her to wear. Laying them on my bed next to her, I folded up her clothes, but I was gonna keep her thong anyways, so I hid that in my drawers by my nightstand.

I went to my bathroom to shower up and freshen up this morning. I slipped on a white t-shirt with grey shorts and some slides with my chain, the typical hot-nigga outfit. I took out a big and small towel set for her when she gets in the shower, sitting them by the bed.

"Shit, she ain't got no shoes. I'll buy her some other stuff.", I said to myself.

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and car keys, heading out the house and to my Hellcat that was parked outside in the driveway.

Getting into the driver side and turning the car on, I hooked my phone to bluetooth in my car. Before I could play any music, my phone rung.

It was Nicki, Ariana's best friend. Shit! I guess she forgot to tell her she was with me.

I pressed the green answer button into "Hello?"

"Where's Ari?!", she asked anxiously, hollering into the phone. I almost got irritated cause it was morning time and I didn't wanna hear any loud shit.