𝟏𝟎. | 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝑨𝑼𝑩𝑹𝑬𝒀 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑴:▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

As days and weeks went on, I was extremely exhausted from all the hostings and tours me & Ariana went to. Money is money, and we had to make it regardless.

Besides the whole incident at her family cookout, I still didn't feel like myself on the inside due to so much guilt.

What I'm afraid of is that I may be Bernice's baby father. The only thing I told her was I use to mess with Bernice, BUT I never told her the last time we had intercourse.

I didn't feel like it was so much important.

Plus, I'm not the only nigga that needs to get a DNA test, ain't no telling how many dudes she's fucked. I'm mad that I feel for a groupie instead of Ariana—even though she's aggressive. I can tolerate her attitude and be easy with her.

Today is her birthday and I had a lot of plans to make this her special day. I was in the kitchen with her close friends, making a cake just for her to wake up to.
I had a big surprise for her outside, and I couldn't wait for her to see.

"Okay, perfect!", I say as I topped off her cake with the last batch of strawberry icing, her favorite

"Okay, perfect!", I say as I topped off her cake with the last batch of strawberry icing, her favorite. I smiled and carefully picked it up out the box.

"Do not drop that cake, Aubrey!", her best friend Tae tells me, recording me as we walked up the staircase with champagne and balloons.

"Shhh, you gone wake her up!", I mouthed. Entering, there she was sleeping peacefully in the sheets.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANA!", we all screamed in sync, resulting for her waking up like she saw a ghost.