𝟎𝟑. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐈.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
❝ 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝑰𝑰 ❞
____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:❝ 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝑰𝑰 ❞____________________

︱𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔. ✧・゚︱🦋
آريانا
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ariana, get yo big ass on so we can leave! You taking that damn long!", Nicki rushed me while she was in the kitchen and I was in the bathroom applying my highlight.

"Bitch I'm coming! You can't rush greatness!", I replied, now applying my lip gloss on for the finishing touch.

I gathered everything in my Chanel clutch and I got my fur slides as well. That's in case if my feet hurt in my heels.

I wore a pretty brown jumpsuit with rompers and that exposed my cleavage, and I also wore some black ankle closed-toe boots.

"Oh shit... damn mama!", Nicki hyped me up with her flash on me from her iPhone. I'm guessing she was either Instagram or Snapchat.

I couldn't help but to smile because I loved how my friends hyped me up cause I stay lit, and I stay on this shit.

"Ari thirst trappin' ass.", Dee joked and I just mugged her with a face. Instead, she laughed like something was funny.

"Man, fuck you Dee. You know I love dressing fine as hell when it comes to nights out like this.", I recapped to her as we were getting ready to head out.

Before I could go out, I took a look at myself in the full body mirror that was by the door and I quickly snapped a video of myself in my outfit for the night.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐘 — 𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀. 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁