chapter 1

I started my day as usual, waking up at 4am, shower as quickly and quietly as possible, make her food,and leave as fast as possible. Unfortunately for me as I was just leaving the kitchen after making her some eggs and bacon with biscuits that I made from scratch that I spent an hour on. My hair was tuged and I was pulled right back to the stove, and I was slammed on the stove that was still hot from me using it."you slutty ass bitch I told you I was on a diet!!" Martha screeched in my ears while she continues to slam my head on the stove. I didn't even Dare to make a noise, but I was in so much pain I felt my skin start to peel off of my hands and face, I passed out by the 4th slam letting out a gasp as I do.

I woke up on the floor in a puddle of my blood all over me. I slowly got up and limped up the stairs to my
"room" , it wasn't much just an old mattress on the floor and an old blanket that is 5 or more years old, it's now just a thin blanket on top with my little bit of clothes in a pile.

I limped to the corner of the room and retrieved the med kit I stole from a store when I was sent to get liquor for martha. Martha is my aunt who took me in when my parents got into an.... accident. I quickly checked the time and almost cried, school starts at 9:00 and it's 7:21 it takes me a half hour just to walk to school and an hour to do my Nessa's essay and avoid another beating. I bandaged my hands and my leg which probably was cut after I passed out.

I put on my concealer and foundation it was the only thing she got me ,so I could hide my injuries on my face. I changed my clothes to another pair of black tattered big pants and a giant grey sweater that I saw in lost and found at school. I ran/limped my way to the door and went to school as fast as I could.

At school (aka hell)

As soon as I entered the building I looked at the time and sighed with relief I had 43 minutes to finish her essay and 5 min to put it in her locker. I ran to the library and wrote down a A+ worthy essay for Nessa. I finished the essay in 30min, I walked towards the direction of her locker to drop it off. What I saw made my heart drop....

A/N thanks for reading vote if you liked it ✌🏾 sorry about the random change in the text from got to lazy to fix it